mytraffic Paris France
3 weeks ago
🤔 Who we are
Started in France in 2016, Mytraffic uses the power of reliable, dynamic and tangible traffic data insights (pedestrian/vehicle) in our SaaS platform to help companies take quicker and better decisions.We already serve more than 350 customers in many different sectors (retail, real estate, consulting companies, cities…) all over Europe to help them expand their businesses, analyze or predict performances of investments, understand their customers’ habits, benchmark their results with competition…Mytraffic is a hyper growing scale up (+110%/year) supported by 30 Millions € Series B fundraising round with Axa Venture Partners, Alven and Kernel Investissements in November 2022 to finance its European expansion.
To support Mytraffic rapid European scale-up, we are looking for a Head of Finance, with strong leadership and deep analytical skills, to manage & consolidate the Mytraffic Finance team.
👀 To give you more details about your day-to-day at Mytraffic
- Reporting... to the Chief Finance & Legal Officer, Manage Finance team (2 staff, as-of-today);
- Lead, Optimize & Run the finance processes (tools, documentation, outputs, performance, business & performance metrics etc.);
- Set & Run appropriate & accurate monitoring & detailed reporting to the internal & external stakeholders (managers, exec, board, lenders etc.);
- Ensure financial data quality, and conversion of financial data into actionable decision making insights;
- Along with team, manage external players (banks, accountants, auditors, consulting companies).
📈 What are your key objectives?
- Client & Sales Admin (invoicing, factoring management, client dunning, litigation, KPIs);
- Suppliers & Cost Admin (suppliers’ admin, payments, KPIs);
- Cash Management (banks);
- Accounting (managing external accountant);
- Financial Planning & Analysis (Consolidation, Business Planning / Budget / Monthly Reporting / Reforecasts) / Financial Reporting (Managers, Exec, Board);
- Funding (public-sponsored funding, debt, equity) .
8+ years of experience, as Auditor in Transaction Services, as FP&A Manager and/or as Head of Finance in a similar fast-growing environment.
- Strong leadership & management skills, to get the full ownership of company’s financial processes, and play a key role in Mytraffic strategic decision-making;
- Solution driven;
- Clear, concise communicator;
- Natural curiosity and investigative mindset;
- High agility & willingness to work in a fast growing startup environment;
- Fluent in French & English.
- Advanced Analytical, Excel, Google Sheet skills;
- Accounting (French GAAP) & Financial Analytical Analysis;
- Financial tools (Hubspot, Sellsy, Spendesk, Rubypayeur, DEXT, SAGE, or similar tools);
- Multi-country Consolidation.
🚀 Our recruitment process
- 1 Qualifying Call with our HR team;
- 1 Case Study, to be done on remote:
- 1 Interview with Grégoire, our Chief Finance & Legal (your manager);
- 1 « Mytraffic Values » Interview with 2 other staff;
- 1 Interview with Gilliane, our Chief People Officer;
- 1 Interview with Hakim, our CEO
🎁 All our benefits
- A competitive salary because our demand for excellence drives us to recruit the best profiles
- Frequent team building activities because team spirit is at the heart of our values at Mytraffic
- Up to 2 days of teleworking per week + 2 full weeks per year (consecutive or not)
- WeWork Offices in the center of Paris, close to Montmartre !
- The possibility to devote 4 days per year to an association on your work time because Mytraffic’s values also lie in having a positive impact on the world around us
- Moka.care subscription because we take care of the mental health of our employees through personalized support.
- Development opportunities for all our employees through workshops such as “Feedback Culture”, “Non Violent Communication”, “Women in leadership”
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.