Total Denmark A/S
Total Denmark A/S Copenhagen Denmark
4 weeks ago
Would you like to contribute to a responsible and sustainable future? Then this opportunity might just be right for you. Come join one of the world's major players in the global energy transition towards a greener future.
TotalEnergies Marketing Nordic Hub is currently looking for an analytical strong Credit and Compliance Controller with excellent interpersonal skills and a solid business understanding. With TotalEnergies being a global organization with operations in more than 130 countries this position will not only challenge you – it will also bring exciting career perspectives for the right candidate.
As Credit and Compliance Controller in the Finance team you will be able to shape and develop a central role with great influence on the internal processes. With your knowledge of and experience with Financial & Business controlling or Financial & Management Accounting & Reporting you will be responsible for monitoring our credit exposure while... enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of the business.
You will report to the CFO and be part of a committed and engaged Finance department that provides high quality financial and professional services while delivering accurate accounting records and financial statements.
Ready to take the responsibility of credit control and compliance?
• Credit limit management and credit exposure
• Credit valuation of new and existing customers
• Management and coordination of the credit insurance
• Daily assessment of monetary values of blocked orders
• Implementation and monitoring of relevant KPIs
In addition, you will also be driving
• Deployment and application of compliance programmes in the Nordic Hub, including implementation of policies and rules, due diligence, registers and audits
• Support Management with various compliance projects and ad-hoc tasks
• Coordination of GDPR projects within the Nordic Hub
Application & Contact
You will be based in our Copenhagen office located on Amerika Plads with the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.
We look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions regarding the role, you are more than welcome to contact Olga Popova Madsen, CFO, Marketing Nordic Hub ( ).
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals.
• Experience with Financial & Business Controlling, Accounting or similar, ideally from a complex international environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Project Management skills
• Advanced skills in Excel combined with experience with SAP or equivalent ERP system
• Fluency in English and knowledge of a Scandinavian language
• Great communication skills
• Understands how to work both independently and in teams. Able to handle several tasks/projects simultaneously and to meet the expectation of many different stakeholders
• Curious, open-minded and a true team player
Credit & Compliance Controller Copenhagen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.