Recruitee Copenhagen Denmark
4 weeks ago
Do you want to work in a fast growing IT company, which has the muscles, platform and ambitions to become the dominant platform in Europe within the next 4-5 years? You will learn from some of the most experienced people in the payment industry in Denmark, and work with a modern and agile platform.
BiLLWERK+ is a SaaS company providing an easy-to-use subscription billing and online payment platform. Founded in 2015, BiLLWERK+ Denmark currently has 25 employees located in Copenhagen and is looking at growing its team and expanding its business into Europe. At BiLLWERK+ you will get a unique opportunity to have a strong influence on the products we are building and the technology choices made. And hopefully you will be able to put your fingerprint on the future of subscription billing and online payments.
We are seeking an experienced Accounting Clerk to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining an accurate record of financial transactions, updating... and maintaining the general ledger, reconciling entries into the accounting system, maintaining the trial balance, monitoring any variances from the projected budget, processing payroll, analyzing and adjusting, and budgeting and forecasting.
As our Accountant, you will:
• Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
• Update and maintain the general ledger
• Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system
• Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers
• Monitor any variances from the projected budget
• Process payroll
• Analyze and adjusting
• Budget and forecasting
• Experience in e-conomic and danløn.
• Solid foundation in bookkeeping from other companies
• Experience or aspirations into budgets and forecasting
• Understanding accounting best practices
• High attention to detail
• Professionalism and organization skills
• Experince of bookkeeping debtors and creditors in multiple countries
Accountant (m/f/d) Copenhagen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.