Transitions Hospice Care
Transitions Hospice Care Rome GA Georgia
3 weeks ago
Transitions Hospice Care provides end-of-life care for patients in both Georgia and South Carolina. Join us and become part of a team of professionals who provide dignified care to patients and families experiencing a life-limiting illness. As a privileged member of the Transitions Hospice Care team you will help make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
Our team needs a Master Social Worker (MSW) for our Rome area office.
This is a Part-time position with the potential to grow to full-time
· Provides counseling service to the patient, family and significant others in accordance with physicians orders.
· Assesses patient/family psychosocial response to terminal illness. Evaluates coping skills in crisis situations.
· Provides an assessment in the patient’s identified residence and assistance when this is not safe and another plan is required.
· Assist patient, family, and Transitions Hospice staff in utilizing community resources
· Explores and evaluates patient/family financial situation and offers appropriate resources as indicated.
· Assists in transfer or discharge planning from Transitions Hospice when required.
· Assists in providing individual and/or group bereavement counseling for all hospice families and, when appropriate, to the general community.
· Assist Transitions Hospice team members in understanding the significant social and emotional factors related to the care of terminally ill patients and their families.
· Works with Transitions Hospice team members to create and implement plan of care.
· Participates as requested in the orientation, training, and coordinating of Transitions Hospice Volunteers.
· Provides workshops and presentations on topics related to grief, loss and bereavement for professional groups as appropriate
· Increases public awareness of hospice services through presentations to community groups as appropriate
· Writes timely clinical records on all patients including initial psychosocial assessments, progress notes, and care plans
· Master of Social Work Degree (MSW).
· Currently licensed by Georgia to practice social work (LMSW/LCSW)
· Minimum of one (1) year social work experience in health care setting.
Transitions Hospice Care offers a competitive salary and benefits package
· Medical/Dental/Vision plans- (Full-time eligible)
· Short & Long-Term disability insurance (Full-time eligible)
· Vacation and Holiday Pay Accrual (Part and Full-time eligible)
· Mileage Expense and Cell Phone Reimbursement (Part and Full-time eligible)
Job Type: Part-time
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Referral program
• Vision insurance
• Hospice & Palliative Medicine
• 4 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• LMSW (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Are you interested in this job? Please apply from Salary.com
Job ID: j202305040633371335892
Recommended Job Skills: Counseling, Crisis Management
Average Estimate Salary for a Hospice Social Worker: $25.60 to $31.87
This data is calculated using netizen feedback data. To get the most accurate number for your company jobs in your locations, use our subscription products: https://www.salary.com/companalyst
Rome GA USA
Hospice Social Worker Rome jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.