NAB Melbourne VIC Australia
2 weeks ago
• Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career
• Fast paced dynamic environment
• Use your passion to deliver tangible, positive outcomes
It’s more than a career at NAB. It’s about more opportunity, more moments to make a difference and more focus on you.
You make NAB. You get it done for our customers and our communities. You’re laying the foundations for NAB’s future success. Together we’ll grow, excel for our customers, and make this a workplace to be proud of.
It’s a good time to see what more you can find at NAB as a Consultant, Web Developer.
The Digital Sales Test & Target Team exists to optimise NAB’s digital experience (including web, internet and mobile banking channels) through executing experiments (A/B or multivariate testing) and providing targeted experiences to our customers based on their needs. As a Web Developer you will build and implement new experiments and personalised experiences, using Adobe Target, to improve the customer experience... and increase digital sales outcomes.
You will manage the end-to-end development of new opportunities, from sizing / shaping the solution through to implementing the experience to customers. You will work with business and technical stakeholders to identify and implement improvements to how we deliver optimisation and personalisation across our digital experience.
Day to day you will:
In this Consultant role, your key responsibilities will include:
• Work with Business stakeholders including UX/UI, Product, Digital and Marketing specialists to shape and create new test experiences, ensuring that tests are built to required specifications
• Explore and deliver new capability initiatives that enable scaling the use and value of Optimisation and Personalisation into new channels and experiences
• Identify and implement improvements to development practices and processes to continuously improve speed to market, customer experience and benefit realisation
What you will bring:
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
• Strong knowledge of web application development and accessibility development practices
• Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (or other CMS platforms) and Analytics Tools (such as Adobe Analytics)
• Understanding of optimisation platforms (such as Adobe Target) and experience is highly valued
• Understanding of version control system such as Git
• Experience working with agile practices
A diverse and inclusive workplace works better for everyone.
We know that our people make us who we are. That's why we have built a culture of respect – where everyone feels valued and appreciated for being their true authentic selves at NAB. With our focus on inclusion and diversity, and in partnership with our Employee Resource Groups, NAB is a place where First Nations colleagues, colleagues of all genders, sexualities and ages, carers and colleagues with disability, and colleagues from all cultures, races and religions have the opportunity to thrive, connect and grow.
We are intent on providing an environment where you can work your way. Please let us know if we can provide any adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
More focus on you
We are committed to delivering a positive experience for our colleagues and a workplace you can be proud of. We support our colleagues to balance their careers and personal life through flexible working arrangements such as hybrid working and job sharing and competitive financial and lifestyle benefits. We invest in our colleagues through world class development programs (Distinctive Leadership and Career Qualified in Banking), and empower you to learn, grow and pursue exciting career opportunities. To learn more, visit the Benefits of Working at NAB page on our website.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.
Advertised: 09 May 2023 6:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Closing: 19 May 2023 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friend Back to search results
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Consultant, Web Developer Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.