Apple Singapore Singapore
3 weeks ago
Posted: Mar 20, 2023
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We at Apple don’t just build products — We create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and our ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Excellent opportunity to join our Process Development team. The successful candidate will have opportunity to conduct feasibility studies, develop new process and material development for new module technologies under research and development.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in doing process R&D
• Hands-on experience in various... module assembly processes such as pick and place, dispensing, bonding, filling, laser, component cleaning, curing, plating, singulation, wafer bonding.
• Good knowledge in design of experiment (DOE), engineering statistic, root cause analysis and problem solving
• Familiarity on different metrology tools and quantitative measurement methodology
• Clear and effective written and communication skill
• Resourceful and innovative
• Knowledge and work experience in one or more of the following processes & handling such processes equipment - 1) Flip Chip bonding (Thermosonic, Thermocompression and etc) OR 2) EVO die bonder, EVG and Suss process equipment OR 3) Flex Attach (Flexible Printed Circuit Board Bonding), Solder Jetting/Laser Wire Soldering OR 4) SMT (e.g. solder printing, component pick&place, AOI, SPI and reflow)
• Knowledge on adhesive or epoxy or other bonding material is an advantage
• Experience in optical components, active alignment and high accuracy bonding process is preferred
- Work on process equipments to conduct proof of concept evaluation and DOEs - Establishment of baseline process and metrics - Perform process characterisation - Establish design guidelines for manufacturabilty - Define procedures and metrologies - Generate engineering report base on studies and evaluation - Reporting of engineering studies to cross-functional team
Education & Experience
Degree holder in Engineering or equivalent.
Process Development Engineer (R&D) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.