Ninja Van Indonesia (+1 other) Indonesia
2 weeks ago
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
• Providing the project crafting consist of timeline, budget and the continuous application of the project
• Responsible for... maintaining all assigning project from the end to end activity in order to ensure the project is running well
• Responsible to proposed the initiate HR process improvement to ensure HR is having the better workflow
• Managing the HR analytics data as the support for the improvement activity in the HR team.
• Collaboration with related HR functions by assisting the other functions in HR projects or events.
• Min Bachelor Degree in related major, preferably Master Degree.
• 2-3 years experience in Human Resource; Training, Engagement or HR Analytics
• Well spoken and communication, interpersonal skill, and mingle to everyone
• Proven experience in delivery training, craft great presentation, and Good in Data management
Submit a job application
Ninja Van focuses on Enterprise Software, E-Commerce, Transportation, Logistics, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in Singapore and Special Capital Region of Jakarta. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Ninja Van has raised $32.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2016.
You can view their website at https://www.ninjavan.co/ or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Indonesia (+1 other)
Jobs in Indonesia (+1 other) Indonesia
HR Special Project Supervisor Indonesia (+1 other) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.