CWAY North Table Water
CWAY North Table Water Nigeria Nigeria
2 weeks ago
Assistant Production Manager
Location: Idu Industrial Area, Jabi, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
• Click here to view Jobs by Industries
• Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
• Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
• Assist production manager implements Monthly-Weekly Production/Supply Chain Schedules to satisfy Sales demand.
• Manage related activities and functions such as materials supply, stocks, personnel availability, and facility readiness by directly coordinating with related supportfunctions.
• Ensures performance conforms to BEST in CLASS practices.
• Communicate and deploy company policies tostaff.
• Compile and send all reports as at when due (10:00amdaily).
• Assist production manager implements the shift Annual Plan.
• Manage, control and explain monthly expenses reports and results, planning corrective actions when necessary to achieve the yearly Budget.
• Produce and use... Yearly-Monthly-Weekly KBI's relative to Manufacturing to set Targets and monitor Operations Performance.
• Communicate targets and results to associates.Propose cost-reducing methods and implement the ones that are introduced.
• Closely monitor all major Cost Drivers (Losses due to raw material wastages).
Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management, Statutory Bodies:
• Ensure compliance audit and total compliance to all rules, regulations and requirements pertaining to the quality and safety of the product, workers/public/contractors safety and environmental pollution always.
• Coordinate operation and maintenance of equipment to minimize effect on environment, eliminate Food Safety hazards.
• Store, use and dispose hazardous materials in line with best practice.
• Train associates on environmental regulatory and best practice requirements.
• Create awareness and training of associate on Safety related issues.
• Enforcement of PPE usage in the department.
• Involvement in the development of Risk Assessment for all section in the department.
• Develop safe systems of work to create an injury free workplace.
• Reporting all incident and accident for investigation.
• Liaise with all statutory and regulatory bodies on issues around standards (NAFDAC, SON, LASEPA, NISP, LSWRC etc)
Job Specification Authority & Qualifications
• First Degree, B.Sc / HND in any Numerate discipline (or equivalent).
• Minimum of 2 years experience in FMCG industries, preferably in the Food industry, having managed people for at least two years. Good communication-planning-influencing skills.
• Basic Cost management and good IT skills.
• Very good command of English (in oral and written forms) is essential. Strong Personality, convincing posture, self-motivated to perform.
• Behavioral integrity, objectivity of judgment. Able to travel, willing to re-locate if perspectives exist and needs arises.
• Budgeting-Reporting & Presentation Skills must be present.
• Clean and tidy Appearance is also necessary.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly
4th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using "Assistant Production Manager" as the subject of the mail.
• Years Of Experience
• Minimum Qualification
Assistant Production Manager at CWAY North Table Water Nigeria jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.