TE Connectivity Bangkok Thailand
1 month ago
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Sales and Marketing Teams are responsible for the sales and marketing of TE's products, systems or services including sales oriented activities, market development and communications.
What your background should look like:
Account Manager, ASEAN OEM & System Maker - Bangkok, Thailand
• Developing and executing account strategies to meet revenue targets and increase market share for automotive connectors and other key product folio.
• Drive, report, monitor key metrics to achieve sales KPI which aligned with organization goal, which are new business wins (TERP), Revenue achievement and margin.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients, including regular communication.
• Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities with potential clients in the... automotive industry for 7 years revenue pipeline.
• Drive new business with customer engineer & purchasing through sales & marketing activities plan.
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, competitors, and customer needs to drive sales growth.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams in ASEAN and Global team, including sales, engineering, production, and quality assurance, to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality products and services, and other Sales KPI.
• Negotiating pricing, contracts, and delivery terms with clients to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Engineering education.
• High degree of integrity, Teamwork, Innovation and Accountability.
Excellent in English. Japanese, Chinese is a plus.
• Able to work in cross cultural especially in ASEAN countries and travelling.
• Preferably at least 5 years in sales or related field automotive industry (OEM production field).
• Strong working knowledge vehicles, automotive electronic connection systems, and vehicle architectures is preferred.
• Customer service orientation.
• Demonstrate ability to collaborate cross functionally, cross regions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation and computer skills (i.e. Power Point, Excel, Word, Salesforce, SAP and other tools).
• Must be ambitious, exhibit strong results-orientation and execution characteristics.
• Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks, make intelligent, timely decisions and solve problems independently.
• Ability and willingness to travel as required, Domestic/ Overseas.
• 25% is travelling.
Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ASEAN Account Manager Bangkok jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.