ClickJobs.io United Kingdom United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Working as part of the Onshore Environment Team, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Management of environmental requirements for large onshore development and construction projects, including supporting and engaging on our strategic sustainability initiatives.
• Review of EIA/ER Chapters, preparation of Construction Environmental Management Plans and discharge of planning conditions relevant to the environment.
• Liaison with stakeholders, including planning authorities, regulators, environmental agencies, for all environmental aspects of the project from planning to development and through construction.
• Managing monitoring and surveying work and associated contractors / contracts, inputting to the tender process, evaluating contractor reports and RAMS, preparing and submitting compliance documentation including site environmental audits and inspections.
• Investigation of environmental hazards and incidents, ensuring prevention of further harm, resolution where possible...
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Project Environmental Manager United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.