Queensland Government Department Of Education
Queensland Government Department Of Education Sydney NSW Australia
2 weeks ago
We are hiring a remarkable Teacher - Secondary - English - Capricornia School of Distance Education (Rockhampton Campus) to join our productive team at Queensland Government - Department of Education in Rockhampton 4700, QLD.
Growing your career as a Full Time Teacher - Secondary - English - Capricornia School of Distance Education (Rockhampton Campus) is a fantastic opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in people management, persuasion and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Teacher - Secondary - English - Capricornia School of Distance Education (Rockhampton Campus) at Queensland Government - Department of Education today!
Occupational groupEducation & Training
Workplace LocationRockhampton region
Job ad referenceQLD/484239
Yearly salary$69218 - $104193
Fortnightly salary$2653.10 - $3993.70
Job durationCommence... As soon as possible
Contact personAmanda Rynne
Contact details07 4931 4800
Access the National Relay Service
The Capricornia School of Distance Education (CSDE) is a unique twin Campus school which shares a site with Denison State School in Emerald and Glenmore State School in Rockhampton. Our Emerald Campus caters for students from eKindy to Year 6. Our Rockhampton Campus caters for eKindy to Year 12 students.
Our school has a ‘student's first attitude' which is built on strong school community engagement, excellent teaching and learning and an inclusive and supportive learning environment. We pride ourselves on building respectful, positive relationships between students, teachers and home tutors to support every student to reach their highest potential.
Our mode of curriculum delivery is via online teleteaching lessons supported by print and digitised resources. Further curriculum delivery is achieved through face to face contact and field services (e.g. Home visits, Cluster visits and Mini-school's).
For further information about the school, please click hereto visit the school's website.
What is in it for you?
As the largest employer of teachers in Queensland the department has some attractive benefits for employees, including:
• assistance with relocating
• attractive salary and benefits
• incentives for teaching in remote areas
• locality allowance in specified locations
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits. To find out more click here.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
• A relevant teaching qualification. Click herefor further information on teaching qualifications.
• Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please Click Here.
• In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please Click Here.
• Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
• Working rights in Australia, which means you have, or you are eligible to obtain a valid Australian Visa with work rights (if you're not already an Australian Citizen or resident).
How to apply:
• Click the Green 'Apply online' button below
• Enter your personal details
• Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees
• Pre-service teachers and graduates are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
• A NOTE FOR PERMANENT STATE SCHOOL TEACHERS: You must have the approval of your substantive Principal prior to submitting your application for this position.
• *Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**
We are committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote human rights and diversity.
Suitable Applications will remain on file for 12 months and may be considered for other teaching vacancies in any school location.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.
• Teacher - Cap SDE - CQR484239 (Word, 210KB)
Benefits of working as a Teacher - Secondary - English - Capricornia School of Distance Education (Rockhampton Campus) in Rockhampton 4700, QLD:
● Company offers great benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Advantageous package
Sydney NSW Australia
Teacher - Secondary - English - Capricornia School of Distance... Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.