Swire Shipping Singapore Singapore
3 weeks ago
To support the development of a clear communication strategy, and project-manage key communications-related projects for the successful delivery of an inspiring brand internally and externally.
• Identifying and capitalising on opportunities to promote and positively represent the organization through internal and external communication
• Developing media opportunities and build engagement across our global network
• Developing and implementing policies and procedures for communicating on behalf of the organisation that represents the corporate identity, and promotes and supports the organisation’s mission.
• Proposing and executing communications projects; working closely with leadership and cross-functional teams
• Seeking new methods and creative strategies to increase internal and external awareness of key developments, events and strategic changes in the organisation including the launch of new products, corporate strategy, and initiatives... related to safety and sustainability
• Preparing and delivering presentations in the company to share information
• Creating effective and innovative content to showcase the brand across earned, owned and paid channels
• Take responsibility for the safety of myself and those around me by displaying safety leadership principles (i.e. Safety I’s & Accountability ladder).
• Challenging and stopping unsafe acts and behaviours or unsafe conditions.
• Comply with the Global Safety Standards, Policies and Operating Procedures.
Key Qualifications & Skills
• Degree or Diploma in a communications-related field
• 3 to 5 years of experience in corporate communications within a b2b/corporate environment
• Excellent interpersonal and writing skills; social media writing and management skills a plus.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, resourceful with strong project and event management execution skills.
• Ability to think creatively
• Self-motivated with ‘can do’ attitude.
• Candidates with experience in design or video editing/production will have an added advantage
Assistant Manager Corporate Communications Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.