Life Science Consultants
Life Science Consultants Cork County Cork Ireland
3 weeks ago
LSC has a great contract opportunity for Business Process Analyst to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understand user needs and translate them into detailed requirements for the Squad Build use cases, writes, manages and clarifies user stories, visualization, and process flows.
• Explain how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint and drive/improve user experience.
• Stay 2-3 sprints ahead of squad and ensures each feature has a clear definition of done; ensures each feature level deliverable is aligned to a definition of readiness to enter sprint.
• Communicate vision to developers and testers.
• May help write UAT scripts and participate in User Acceptance Testing as needed.
• Document confirmed business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
• Experience gathering requirements and translating into a product vision by leveraging their expertise... in product development, engineering and UX.
• Deep understanding of business/processes and high-level understanding of high-quality digital product delivery
• Experienced in managing a product backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, attend product team ceremonies, removing blockers (burndown chart, release burn up,
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at if you have any more questions about this opportunity!
UX UAT User Acceptance
Cork County Cork Ireland
Jobs in Cork County Cork Ireland
Business Process Analyst Cork jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.