ElectroRoute Dublin Ireland
3 weeks ago
Our vision is to make net zero a reality by solving the commercial mechanics
of a decarbonised energy system.
ElectroRoute is an international, renewables focused, energy trading and services company. The company has grown rapidly from a start-up in 2011 to now employing over 90 professionals based in Ireland, the UK, Europe, and Japan. ElectroRoute is a subsidiary of the Japanese trading house, Mitsubishi Corporation.
ElectroRoute intelligently leverages the benefits of new technologies, our advanced methodologies, and the application of unrivalled expertise to develop innovative energy trading and renewable risk management solutions. These mitigate the factors which impede clean energy investment and help make net zero a reality.
Our expert trading team operates 24x7 in Ireland, the UK, across Continental Europe and in Japan; utilising our bespoke trading platform, ElectroRoute CORE to provide essential trading services to wind farms, solar farms, and... batteries. Presently, ElectroRoute optimises a portfolio of over 1.4GW, including 275M of battery units.
Our ambitious growth plans will see us increasing the volume and variety of our activities over the coming years, requiring growth in the strength and depth of our team to help us make net zero a reality.
ElectroRoute is seeking an enthusiastic, solutions-driven intern to work in the Information Technology Team. This role will provide the intern with a unique opportunity to be part of a growing team that is focussed on supporting our trading energy businesses.
The successful candidate will receive training and performance development as part of the internship.
ElectroRoute has ambitious growth plans, affording the successful candidate valuable experience and potentially follow-on career opportunities.
• The role will involve extensive collaboration across the IT team.
• Our production infrastructure is entirely based in AWS cloud.
• The successful candidate will assist in the support and maintenance of ElectroRoute’s AWS cloud platform and local office LAN, so knowledge of AWS and Microsoft Windows 10 is essential.
• Competency in setting up various types of IT equipment on user desks.
• There is an opportunity to work with the latest Office 365 management tools and various AWS cloud native technologies.
• The successful candidate will get a great insight into the real time activity in an energy trading company and will learn from being part of this unique environment.
The Successful Candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• AWS experience (EC2, RDS, Cloudwatch & Workspaces)
• Excellent Office 365 and Windows active directory knowledge
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently on own initiative, using good judgement and discretion
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and to prioritise work in pursuit of deadlines
• Flexible and eager to learn material in new fields and develop new work practices
• Some understanding of and experience with the public cloud would be an advantage
6-month paid internship.
Hybrid working available (3 days onsite / 2 days remote)
Diversity & Inclusion
ElectroRoute is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create value through diversity and inclusion. We seek to attract candidates to reflect the diverse nature of our society. Diversity and inclusion allow the ElectroRoute team to be curious, creative, and promote positive change. We understand the many demands on all our employees, and we adopt flexible working arrangements where possible. Working at ElectroRoute offers something special for everyone.
Thursday 25th May 2023.
Apply via this platform
Systems Analyst Internship Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.