Deloitte SEA Cebu City Cebu Philippines
3 weeks ago
SAP SuccessFactors Consultant - HR Transformation - Deloitte Consulting Philippines Delivery Center
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
Deloitte's Enterprise Application SAP practice helps clients solve complex business issues by combining process and industry knowledge with deep expertise in enabling technologies and packaged software and this team is expanding rapidly.
Outside of your client-facing and advisory work, you will also play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Deloitte’s SAP practice. We are looking for... leaders of the future, and we offer training to ensure every Consultant has the potential to make it to the top. As an organization, we continue to grow faster than our rivals by continually challenging what we do and how we do it.
The SAP SuccessFactors Consultant will work with a team to provide SuccessFactors expertise to our client(s). The day-to-day role will include:
• Consult with the client, designing and building solutions to suit business conditions
• Lead or participate in Functional Workshops
• Initiating design, configuration, and setup
• Configure data tables and Infotype mappings for Success Factors
• Lead or participate in solution playbacks
• Provide inputs into the cross-module design
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
• Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
• Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
• Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
• Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
• Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
If you are someone with:
• A Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline is preferred. Other degree holders will also be considered.
• Minimum 4-9 years of experience in SAP SuccessFactors and should have at least 2-3 years of Consulting Industry Experience
• 2-3 years of experience on SuccessFactors Implementation projects and working with packaged solutions or supporting SF clients.
• Should have Employee Central or Employee Central - Payroll certification. Having additional certifications is an added advantage.
• Experience with any other SuccessFactors modules
• Engage in consistent and ongoing interactions with internal and client subject matter experts to enhance internal solution assets.
• Ability to continuously improve the current solution offerings with innovative ideas and design thinking.
• Good business knowledge of various HR processes and Talent management processes.
• Excellent at prioritizing multiple tasks, managing conflicting deadlines and working effectively in a dynamic environment
• Serve as an advisor to other SAP SuccessFactors post-production support clients utilizing your expertise and knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors application
• Manage on/offshore resources
• SuccessFactors Analytics / ORD / Adhoc Reports experience preferred.
What is in store for you?
• Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best, onsite work is optional.
• Rewards platform: reimbursements for professional development, paid professional memberships, receive performance incentives – your hard work won't go unnoticed at Deloitte!
• Benefits effective on day 1 including paid time offs and holidays, health, and life insurance!
• Career breaks for up to 12 months – for study, travel, volunteering, or personal interests
• Training and development - at Deloitte we believe in investing in our best assets, the people! You will have access to world class training and funding towards industry and other professional certifications.
• Receive support and mentoring to progress your career. You will have access to mentors and coaches who will help you pave a path for career progression
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
© 2023 DCPDC Inc
Cebu City Cebu Philippines
Jobs in Cebu City Cebu Philippines
SAP SuccessFactors Consultant - HR Transformation - PH Delivery Center Cebu City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.