Adp (Philippines), Inc
Adp (Philippines), Inc Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
2 weeks ago
We are looking for an experienced GlobalView - Project Service Test Consultant to join our stellar team at ADP (PHILIPPINES), INC in Makati.
Growing your career as a Full Time GlobalView - Project Service Test Consultant is a terrific opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in communication, decision-making and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of GlobalView - Project Service Test Consultant at ADP (PHILIPPINES), INC today!
GlobalView - Project Service Test Consultant - ADP (PHILIPPINES), INC - 1035241389 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New GlobalView - Project Service Test Consultant
ADP (PHILIPPINES), INC Makati City Posted on 8-Apr-23 Apply Now Apply Now GlobalView - Project Service Test Consultant
ADP (PHILIPPINES), INC Apply Now Job Description
Test Consultant – Project Services APAC
Project Services Snr Director – Asia Pacific
As a member of the Asia Pacific Project Services Team, your role is to work on the ADP GlobalView product (based on SAP) by preparing test cases, as per template, test execution, issue handling & documentation tasks for the local scope (payroll, personal administration, time management). Performing these tasks as per the Project Schedule timeline and according to ADP GlobalView methodology.
Work with Lead Consultants, Regional Project Manager & Project team in taking accountability for:
· Understand client Blueprint, business rules & requirements, as delivered by Lead Consultant.
· Interpret client Blueprint and build User Acceptance Test Catalogue as required
· Ensure UAT/Parallel testing in line with Client Project Plans.
· Check/validate all UAT payroll reports / reconciliations, prior to releasing to client.
· Work in conjunction with Lead Consultant on Issue log resolution, during the Projects
· Liaise directly with Client on implementation Testing – as required
· Participate in weekly calls, as deemed by Regional Project Manager/Lead Consultant.
· Ensure timelines are being met according to client/county implementation Project Schedule, up to go live.
· Produce all necessary handover documentation. Prepare all necessary checklists / client sign off worksheets, in readiness for go live.
· Keep all relevant documentation on implementation project up to date, including: Reconciliation spread sheets.
· Be present and actively involved up to and including the 1st live pay runs.
· Ensure timely handover of Client payroll & documentation to Client Services as required
· Participate in process review and implementation of recommendations.
· Continually review implementation processes and make recommendations.
· Understand and monitor implementation of any upgrades and patches and the testing of these, prior to them being loaded into the live environment.
· Ensure Client’s compliance to relevant country taxation and other statutory legislation.
· Understand country legislative updates, when needed document changes in the Consolidated Country Scenario template. Give knowledge transfer to MS Implementation team associates.
· As this role will encompass multi client/country combinations – the ability to work flexible hours may be essential from time to time
· High degree of commitment and ability to deliver outstanding customer service
· High Level of organizational skills - Ability to perform multiple tasks and to set and monitor Priorities.
· Decisiveness and Action orientation
- Judgment and objectivity.
· Ability and knowledge in running the GlobalView (SAP) Payroll within the ADP template model.
· Ability to use tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, to effectively update and maintain documentation/ training / Presentations.
Disclaimer: Salaries are subject to qualifications for the job.
· ADP Managed Services /Pay Office administration (recent experience of at least 2-5 years in payroll or related roles). – Able to implement continual improvement process
· Manage payroll in the ADP-MS environment for various Asia Pacific countries
· Excellent people and communication skills, including mentoring for professional development. Good English language skills (oral & written)
· High degree of commitment and ability to communicate effectively with the client to deliver outstanding customer service
· Ensure all project resources are appropriately trained and able to perform pay runs in line with implementation limitations and client expectation.
· Ensure all UAT and parallel payrolls are reconciled and documented prior to sending to the client.
· Monitor Configuration and Project Plan changes to understand the impact on UAT and parallel processes.
· Check/test patches and upgrades in a test environment prior to them being loaded into production.
· Ensure all implementation documentation is maintained in CRM or a common drive such as UAT results, Parallel results and any other relevant notes.
- Additional Information
Career Level Not Specified Qualification Not Specified Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Computer/Information Technology , IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin Company Overview
ADP®, one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions, serves more than 625,000 businesses of all types and sizes in over 100 countries. We help employers increase productivity, improve employee engagement, and meet regulatory and legislative requirements using our solutions for human resources, payroll, talent management, tax, and benefits administration.
Companies that partner with ADP get solutions with the latest technology – so they can focus their time and resources on their business, not back-office administration.
About ADP Philippines, Inc.
ADP Philippines has been in operation since 2010. We serve a wide diversity of global clients with payroll services, tax services, technical services, time and labor management, implementation, IT support and benefits administration. You can build a rewarding career here with us. Additional Company Information
Company Size 2001 - 5000 Employees Industry Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO Benefits & Others Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Life & Accident Insurance, Retirement Savings Benefit Plan, Time Off Benefits More jobs from this employer Be careful
This job ad has not been subjected to our hirer verification process. Proceed cautiously and do your own checks before providing any personal information. Learn how to protect yourself Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Philippines Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Benefits of working as a GlobalView - Project Service Test Consultant in Makati:
● Excellent benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Advantageous package
Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Quezon City Metro Manila Philippines
GlobalView - Project Service Test Consultant - Fast Hire Quezon City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.