Kintec Global Recruitment
Kintec Global Recruitment United Kingdom United Kingdom
1 month ago
Wind Renewables Consultant Six figure Salary London Hybrid
• Sound working knowledge of renewables technologies, ideally including gas turbines, combined cycle plants, hydro plants, wind turbines, electrical systems, and combined Solar & Power. Work execution methods and project management practical experience are highly desirable.
• Exposure to risk assessed driven decision-making is essential - relevant to field of expertise.
• IT literacy to include general office systems such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Access (or similar). Experience of technical simulation packages for process modelling, risk assessment, project execution purposes as is relevant to field of expertise.
• Enhanced verbal communication skills for engaging with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders at multiple levels within the organisation
• Enhanced written communication skills, both for routine communications and for crafting the market survey reports.
The ideal candidate will be the... following:
• Minimum of 8-10 years of experience, with special expertise in the Renewable Industries
• Degree in electrical or mechanical
• Several years' experience in the OPC and or power industry (process unit leader, design, commissioning, maintenance or inspection, project superintendent etc.)
• Language skills: English (other could be advantageous)
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office products)
• Business sense, team player, service mindset
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Operations Manager Remote United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.