Derby College Derby United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
Job Title: Teacher of Aerospace Engineering
Job Location: Rolls Royce LDC, Derby
Reference number: E5006
Hours: 18.5 hours per week
Closing date: Thursday 18th May 2023
Due to increased demand within our Rolls Royce apprenticeship division, we are recruiting for new Teachers. We have a new opportunity for a new Teacher of Engineering to join our apprenticeships team based at our client Rolls Royce in their Learning and Development Centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant team providing an outstanding learning experience, through the delivery of engaging teaching, learning and assessment, which prepares our apprentices for the next stage in their career.
• Carry out the effective day to day management of learners’ learning in accordance with the College’s objectives.
• Inspire learners and colleagues identifying, interpreting and applying specific knowledge.
• Ensure that learners progress well from their different... starting points and achieve or exceed standards expected for their age.
• Help learners attain relevant qualifications so that they can and do progress to the next stage of their education into courses that lead to higher-level qualifications and into jobs that meet local and national needs.
• Personal development, so that they are well prepared to respect others and contribute to wider society and life in Britain.
• Industry experience within the sector.
• Certificate in Education/PGCE/Professional Diploma in Teaching or willing to work towards
• Professional Subject Qualification at Level 3 or Advanced craft qualification if in vocational area
• Level 2 Maths
• Level 2 English
If you are passionate about developing the workforce of the future, then we would love to hear from you – we are proud of our diverse workforce and welcome applications from the whole community.
DCG is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974 and all successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Please be advised that it is an offence to apply for this position if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children
Teacher of Aerospace Engineering Derby jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.