Biome Australia Ltd
Biome Australia Ltd Collingwood VIC Australia
3 weeks ago
WHO WE ARE
Biome Australia, creator of Activated Probiotics, is an ASX listed (BIO), B Corp-certified company dedicated to improving the health of Australians. We produce research-backed products designed to improve patient outcomes. We support Australian universities conducting research into the microbiome, and partner with community-minded healthcare professionals to provide evidence-based natural medicine solutions for specific health concerns.
WHAT WE OFFER
Biome Australia is an equal opportunities employer. As a certified B corporation, sustainability and accessibility are important to us. We offer a friendly and inclusive workplace with a fun and family-like culture. We are committed to supporting our team members and providing ongoing employee education and training. Our head office is located on Wurundjeri land, Collingwood, with onsite parking.
The Biome Australia team is a group of like-minded humans who care passionately about providing high-quality products and... education to healthcare professionals. We stay at the cutting edge of microbiome science and strive to provide evidence-based solutions for pressing health concerns. We work to effectively communicate the science behind our products and to guide healthcare providers to best help their clients.
Biome’s Activated Probiotics has built a reputation for bringing beautiful products to healthcare professionals in Australia and the wider world. We are seeking a Graphic Design Lead to help us further build on the foundation of quality design for which we are known and recognised. This role, based in our head office, will be responsible for overseeing a variety of design projects across print, web design, branding, packaging, events and exhibitions. Working within the marketing team, this role will take the lead on carrying the company’s vision and values into all design and graphic content.
Marketing Manager, Marketing team, National Sales Manager
● Graphic design across digital, print, web and social
● Creating, designing and updating visual assets
● Collaborating with the CEO and leadership team to maintain brand identity, including
packaging and logo design and product renders
● Maintaining and developing the Biome (Corporate) website, including UX design
● Planning and creating eDMs, social media tiles and social media ads
● Creating outdoor advertising assets (billboards and street posters)
● Designing print assets such as point of sale materials and internal training materials
● Collaborating with the sales team to design and implement advertising materials
such as pull-up banners and window decals
● Designing materials to be used at exhibitions, conferences and events, including
● Filming and editing basic video and photography content
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
● Demonstrated experience executing marketing and design projects from concept to production
● Competence with various software including:
○ Google Web Design
○ Acrobat Pro
○ Adobe Premiere
● Experience with web design:
○ Website/UX design (Sketch)
○ Solus eDMs
● Demonstrated experience with video editing
● Experience with 3D design
● Confidence in leading design and marketing strategies
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with multiple departments
Please apply with CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Collingwood VIC Australia
Jobs in Collingwood VIC Australia
Graphic Designer Collingwood VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.