Dig Agency South Melbourne VIC Australia
2 weeks ago
Dig Agency is digging around for a Motion Designer to join our growing team. We're looking for the kind of person who can 360-no-scope a brief, work competently in a fast-paced agency environment, and coax keyframes to do inhuman and amazing things.
You’ll be joining a team of passionate creative thinkers, designers and makers, helping to deliver insight-led campaigns through stunning storytelling and technical excellence.
Dig is a young, up-and-coming indie agency. We’ll value your point of view, ensure you’re in the mix with new client opportunities and support you throughout your time with us to grow and excel in your career.
We are based in South Melbourne, and work closely with an exciting range of clients (RACV, Mitre 10, Ego Pharamceuticals, Mondelez) to deliver award winning creative work. It is an exciting time to join Dig and be part of a successful team.
You will need to have a positive, can-do attitude, and love working as part of a supportive team.
•... Producing high-quality motion work
• After Effects skills to pay the bills
• Great Adobe Suite skills
• Good editing skills in Premiere Pro or Davinci Resolve is a bonus.
• Solid and proven motion design skills with a healthy side of design principles comprehension
• A good knowledge of video standards and formats in both broadcast and digital
• Some experience with additional post-production processes such editing, colour grading, and sound mixing
• A background in graphic design is a plus
• Good time management
• Ability to work independently as well as in teams
• Jujitsu-level multitasking abilities
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Good digging puns
What we need to see
• 3-5 Years of experience.
• An excellent portfolio of past motion work
• A short and sweet sizzle reel is our desired format.
So, if you want to work in place that not only cares for the work, but also cares for our people, then Dig is the place for you. We are the largest advertising agency in Australia to be BCorp certified. That means we have a detailed commitment to employee development and growth, as well as a purpose driven approach to our social, community and environmental responsibility. Other perks include two health days off per year, volunteering days, and free chocolate in the office
South Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in South Melbourne VIC Australia
Motion Graphic Artist - Mid-Senior South Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.