Wellcom Worldwide Sydney NSW Australia
3 weeks ago
About the business and role
Wellcom is a global creative production agency. We are a collective of content, production, and technology experts, working across Australiasia, Asia, Europe, and the United States. We provide creative solutions across mediums including digital, print, photography, and video. Our client list spans global brands, local businesses, and creative agencies. We champion efficiency while pushing for the best result, working harder and smarter to streamline the advertising process. With an ethos rooted in reliability and flexibility, we help our clients create meaningful connections with their customers.
We're looking for a talented and experienced graphic designer to join our team. You'll have the opportunity to work across a variety of different projects, channels, and clients.
You will be working closely with the Studio Manager, Account Manager, and our team of designers – collaborating to roll out on-brand creative, marketing collateral, POS, catalogues... (print and digital) and creative campaign work, as well as adapting existing layouts through to final digital and print ready artwork.
This role is for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for delivering great work, and a willingness to collaborate with a great team of designers.
• Master brand guidelines from basic collateral to strategic campaigns.
• Work as part of a team on delivering fast turnaround assets to the client.
• Ensure quality control for print and digital publications.
• Having strong attention to detail to check colour, copy, text formatting, and images for print and digital production.
A little bit about you
• 4-6+ years experience as a Designer with finished art skills
• Experience in both print and digital work with a portfolio to support your experience
• Motivated, friendly, hard-working, and creative, with exceptional attention to detail
• Great communication skills and a willingness to work in a team or tackle a project on your own
• Work 'fast and focussed' to achieve deadlines and uphold a high-quality standard
• Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Acrobat
• Point of sale and/or packaging design experience with an understanding and interpretation of knife lines, die-cuts, and spot colours.
Beneficial (but not essential) skills/experience:
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
• Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Animate, Premiere, or XD.
Ready to apply?
To submit your interest in this role, click on the Apply button.
We warmly welcome applications from First Nations People. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or expression, national origin & disability
Sydney NSW Australia
Graphic Designer Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.