Nine North Sydney NSW Australia
2 weeks ago
Nine’s Wide World of Sports has been synonymous with Australian sport for decades, and one of the most loved, enduring and credible brands in the industry for 35 years. From the advent of Kerry Packer’s World Series Cricket to rugby league, tennis, golf and more, it sets a standard of excellence and unrivalled access to the very heart of sport.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the conception and production of high quality graphic design solutions for WWOS broadcasts every week. This will involve motion graphic design and occasional print design. They will work with a range of people within the WWOS department and across the business to execute a high quality product.
Day to day you will:
• Responsible for the production of weekly graphics to enhance each Sport’s broadcasts.
• Effectively communicate design ideas through storyboards, style frames and mock-ups with Producers of each broadcast.
• Work with existing assets that form each... sports look and feel but also help in conceptualising new designs for sports moving forward.
• Be required to work on all aspects required for a design project, including logo design, production of 2d and 3d motion graphics, studio content, and ad hoc requests
What we would like to see on your resume:
• Proven experience in television and/ or motion graphics industry
• The role requires excellent broadcast design skills and broad experience in all stages of the creative design and production process.
• Experience with storyboarding, layout, typography, logo design and some experience and understanding of print.
• A creative thinker, who can work within existing frameworks but can also originate new content.
• Ability to define, characterise, and communicate solution design at a creative level
• Proficient in mainstream graphics software, including but not limited to: Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Blender, PhotoShop, Illustrator. Knowledge of Viz RT and Unreal Engine is an asset
• 3D modelling is very desirable
• Other software might include knowledge of render engines like Octane, RedShift, Ray
• Highly motivated with a strong sense of belief in the power of creative helping storytell. Strongly committed to working as part of a small creative team.
Life at Nine:
Nine is a people business. Being part of the team means you’ll be in a culture that promotes creativity and innovation, diversity and inclusion, is open to feedback, rewards impact and ensures everyone is heard. Importantly, you'll receive the following:
• Career development and quality training
• Up to 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave
• Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
• Discounts on products and services with corporate partners
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
North Sydney NSW Australia
Jobs in North Sydney NSW Australia
Graphic Designer North Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.