District Australia Perth WA Australia
1 month ago
District is a next generation design brand. We source original design created by the most relevant designers of today. We cater to design-lovers who seek the new, the unseen, the brave, the future classics.
Every product we source has a story worth telling. And in our showrooms, around every corner, there’s unexpected treasure to be found.
First and foremost, we are passionate about people - our family of designers, manufacturers, customers and staff- and the way design positively influences the way they live.
Together with vanguard designers from Australia, New Zealand and Europe, District offers iconic products for contemporary homes and workplaces.
About the role:
We're looking for a part time Graphic Designer to join us during an exciting time of growth and change. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator and possess excellent creative skills. This candidate will have experience working with numerous different design platforms; both digital and print... forms.
More specifically, your role will be:
• Photoshopping and editing imagery for website
• General website maintenance, including adding product updating product, removing product, drafting product etc.
• Creation of presentations / fee proposals and assisting sales team
• Creation of product catalogues (habitat, in stock doc etc)
• Assist in the re-design of all templates for re-brand
• Assist in the re-design of all specification sheets for items on the website
• Assist in the sourcing of Assembly sheets & upload onto website.
• Assist in maintaining the correct filing system of all content on the website
• General administrative duties
• Assume any other responsibilities that are required.
What we're looking for:
• Tertiary qualification in Graphic Design or related field
• 2 - 4 years of experience in a similar role
• Proficiency in the Adobe Suite (i.e InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat)
• Competency in MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• eDM graphics (static images / GIFS)
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Experience in maintaining websites
• Self-motivation and a proactive work ethic
• Positive attitude and friendly nature
• Great organisational skills
That little bit extra:
• Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
• Understanding of social media content creation & scheduling
• Photography / Videography skills
• Copywriting skills
• Animation experience
• Understanding of google analytics / SEO
• Print Production Knowledge
We can't wait to meet you
Perth WA Australia
Graphic Designer Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.