HUGO BOSS Nordic ApS
HUGO BOSS Nordic ApS Copenhagen Denmark
3 weeks ago
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
BOSS: BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today.
HUGO: The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear... with individuality and attitude.
HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style. BOSS is quality casual, chic and restrained elegance paired with a pinch of luxury.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join BOSS covering Stock Sales and BOSS Menswear based in our Copenhagen office.
What you can expect:
• Supporting NOS team with processing stock orders to achieve Wholesale OB targets.
• Confidently and proactively dealing with wholesale partners queries in an efficient and professional manner.
• Proactively driving stock sales on a weekly basis with in-season orders for independents.
• Utilise the stock program software package to ensure customers are offered alternatives. when their preferred option is not available.
• Supporting and helping to co-ordinate E-Sales administration.
• Analysing and compiling weekly and monthly sales reports.
• Expediting orders through internal liaison with other departments.
• Resolving debit note enquiries related to stock orders.
• Build strong relationships with clients ensuring long term partnerships.
• Supporting the sales department with other tasks as and when requested.
• Sell any of HUGO BOSS’ seasonal collection, which will be 4 times per year
• Regular visits to customers in all Nordic & Baltic countries to sell and promote any of the HUGO BOSS collections, ensure merchandising standards are in line with global strategy and stock holding is in line with sales performance
• Work closely with the respective brand management/design team to:
• Understand direction, fabric composition and pricing to build customer brand knowledge and awareness
• Discuss issues affecting product performance
• Constantly communicate market trends, sales performance, design feedback and needs of the market
• Compile seasonal sales and product information reports to aid future development of the collection within the Nordic market
• Collate weekly and seasonal sales information from key accounts to effectively analyse business and respond accordingly
• Maintain merchandising standards in the showroom and be responsible for stock inventory
• Work closely with sales administration to ensure highest possible customer service and follow through on orders/deliveries
• Understanding of independent business, department stores and franchises
• Monitoring of customers’ presence online and ensure that the Online Guidelines are followed and up-to-date
• Regular contact with customers to ensure;
• Merchandising standards are in line with HUGO BOSS standards
• Stock holding is in line with sales performance
• Assist with sample sale
• Assist with sales planning and sales forecast
• An associate’s or bachelor's degree in business administration or similar preferred.
• Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Experience with industry software such as SAP and BIS or similar
• Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
• Proficiency with Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person’s authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive
BOSS Junior Sales Executive - Stock Sales and Menswear Copenhagen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.