Molson Coors Beverage Company
Molson Coors Beverage Company Czechia Czechia
3 weeks ago
Category Manager - Group Functions
Date: Apr 21, 2023
CEE, WE, CZ
Requisition ID: 25816
This Category Manager role for divisional group functions will be responsible for managing the overall strategy, sourcing, supplier relationship management frameworks and negotiations for their assigned category(s) of spend in commercial and non-commercial indirects. They will commercially lead key supplier relationships for assigned categories through structured governance to protect and better our LRP ambitions together with driving relationships that support top line growth for our business teams including synergetic opportunities with CEE and WE.
What will be your key responsibilities?
• Build, lead and execute the overall procurement Group functions (Commercial, HR, IT, Ethics and Finance) strategy for the division and synergetic opportunities with CEE and WE to deliver LRP ambitions whilst building/maintaining key supplier... relationships to fuel top line growth.
• Drive AOP cost savings and improved working capital terms by developing category strategy, leading supplier negotiations, ensuring contracts are in place and managing spends against category budgets and against identified saving opportunities in close cooperation with stakeholders.
• Develop category strategies that identify new market opportunities, provide competition in category and manage supply risks, securing business continuity and quality of service.
• Manage key internal and external relationships at all levels. Will partner with the business functions day to day and on key projects for assigned categories
• Assure Procurement policies and processes are properly implemented and followed.
What should be your background and skills?
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
• Significant procurement working experience (+5 years preferred)
• Experience of Category Management, negotiating, contracting, managing supplier relationships, reporting (Ariba reporting functionality is advantage)
• Excellent spend analysis, strategic sourcing, contract negotiations skills, supplier relationship management.
• Strong project management, interpersonal skills and stakeholders management.
• Demonstrated experience in managing cross functional relationships and stakeholders including senior stakeholders. Confidence to lead the change process across organization as a part of approved category strategy with business stakeholders, finance, legal, procurement.
• Preferred experience in commercial services (managing mostly commercial categories 60-70% of scope. Experience with key procurement IT tools and models is advantage (managing no-commercial categories HR, IT, Ethics, finance in scope estimated 30%)
• And although you will not managing people, you should be capable of managing people in an indirect/project type manner
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew
Category Manager - Group Functions Czechia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.