U.S. Financial Recruiting
U.S. Financial Recruiting Kings Park NSW Australia
3 weeks ago
About Bosch Rexroth
As a leading specialist in drive and control technology, Bosch Rexroth manufactures products and systems that are associated with the control and motion of industrial and mobile equipment and ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. It offers its customers Industrial hydraulics, Mobile hydraulics & Electronics, Gear technology, Linear motion and Assembly technology to components of Mobile Robotics all from one source.
At Bosch Rexroth, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, work styles and perspectives of our teams. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Based in our Kings Park office with branch offices in other states around Australia and New Zealand, we have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced, proactive and highly motivated Financial Analyst Professional.
The successful... applicant will be responsible in aiding Financial Controller in the preparation of internal reporting, financial planning and budgeting, analysis of the key cost drivers, supporting in calculating and reviewing of Inter company Price.
Success in this position will be measured by the ability to identify and analyze the data into clear and convincing reports along with engagement with relevant key stakeholders.
This role has strategic and operational responsibilities, therefore, it is important the successful candidate is “hands on” and be willing to roll up their sleeves.
• Own the weekly sales report with insightful commentary
• Own the monthly pack analysis for logistic, product sales, service department and production department
• Gross margin and profitability analysis across business units, branches and products (PDCL)
• Own the cost center planning and analysis, actual vs forecast review and bridge
• Coordinate the monthly sales and inventory forecast rolling forecast
• Transfer pricing analysis and tracking by business unit
• Support the Accounting team during month end.
• Business partnering with internal and external stakeholders (sales, operation, service and BU contacts)
• Support the Financial Controller for ANZ in the budgeting and forecasting process
• Compliance with Monitoring Procedures (internal controls) related to the role
• Master data Maintenance in allocation cycles
• Adhoc analysis and tasks as instructed by management.
• SAP, Business Warehouse and TM1 (must)
• Drive process improvement and automatons
• Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen
• Graduate Diploma of Accounting (degree)
• Big 4 Auditing/Analytical experience more than 3 years
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working for a reputable Australian accounting practice
• At least 3 years of previous experience as a Business Analyst
• SAP / BW experience is necessary
• High attention to detail and thoroughness
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential; must be comfortable interacting with all levels of management personnel
The benefits of working at Bosch Rexroth:
When you join Rexroth, you will join a 30,000 plus strong and stable organisation that is owned by Bosch Group, one of the world’s leading IoT company where you will gain exposure to a diverse range of opportunities , which include:
• Excellent working conditions
• Good team environment with a strong company culture and values
• Anniversary Awards – Be rewarded through our recognition program with rewards to celebrate your successes and tenure at Bosch Rexroth
• Comprehensive training and development opportunities
• Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products
If you are looking for a new challenge in a profitable and stable company that will appreciate you for your hard work then this is your ideal role.
Agency applications will not be accepted for this position
Kings Park NSW Australia
Jobs in Kings Park NSW Australia
Financial Analyst Kings Park NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.