Michael Page Melbourne VIC Australia
3 weeks ago
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian organisation that has an extensive finance team based in Melbourne. They have international operations in the telecommunications sector across wholesale, government and consumer business units.
Key responsibilities include:
• Enabling the success of the retail business through the correct utilisation of tooling/systems and processes to drive achievement and growth;
• Build and/or maintain relevant reporting or tooling requirements to support the business in achieving budget and goals;
• Create analysis and presentations that condense complex topics into actionable information that is communicated effectively to the business;
• Working with Leaders to provide forecasting and capacity requirements against budget;
• Drive regular reporting cadences whereby data/insights/trends are interpreted into actionable strategies and set in motion;
• Maintain month-end closing document files for submission to accounting;
• Provide... month-end closing documents;
• Provide data analysis and decision support information for the Commercial organisation;
• Support Commercial processes by analysing revenue, price, utilisation, and inventory to highlight risks and opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is an excellent communicator and has proven business partnering skills in previous roles. They also have:
• Tertiary degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
• CA/CPA qualification beneficial
• Experience with financial modelling and advanced MS Excel skills
• Previous experience in the telecommunications sector is highly favourable
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Commercial Analyst Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.