VeriPark Sofia Bulgaria
3 weeks ago
About Musicians Without Borders
Musicians Without Borders is an international organization that uses the power of music to bridge divides, connect communities, and heal wounds of war. We implement projects, develop methodologies, organize training courses, and participate in international conferences around community building, reconciliation, and healing through music.
Musicians Without Borders currently runs projects located in the Western Balkans (Kosovo, North Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina), the Middle East (Palestine, Jordan), East Africa (Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo), Central America (El Salvador), and with refugees in the Netherlands. We deliver training in the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Greece, the UK, and the US.
Musicians Without Borders is looking for an Operations Coordinator and Policy Officer, to support our work around the world. Musicians Without Borders’ programs transform lives of people affected by war and armed conflict, and build a... network of musicians creating social change through the power of music.
We are looking for a reliable and organized Operations Coordinator and Policy Officer to join our team in Amsterdam. This is a multifaceted role in a small but dynamic organization. The position is for 32 hours/week, working from our office in a central location in Amsterdam.
As Operations Coordinator and Policy Officer, you will be responsible for supporting project and organizational operations, to ensure the organization runs smoothly and efficiently. You will monitor compliance with MWB’s policies and procedures and support the development of new policies and procedures.
You will support our management and finance teams with human resources management and organize (staff) training.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Assist project managers with operational aspects of their projects,
• Perform administrative and logistical tasks, such as making travel arrangements, facilitating contracts arrangements, scheduling meetings, etc.,
• Facilitate feedback and coordination processes between different sections of the organization,
• Support HR processes: recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, training, staff risk assessments,
• Review and analyze processes to identify inefficiencies and areas where improvements could be made and identify training needs,
• Prepare and maintain operational documents and reports,
• Support and oversee the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
• Commitment to Musicians Without Borders’ mission and values,
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people from a wide diversity of backgrounds and cultures, demonstrating tact, self-confidence, out-of-the-box thinking and diplomacy,
• Ability to work fluently in Dutch and English,
• Excellent organizational and time management skills,
• A strong ability to work both independently and as a member of a team,
• An ability to take initiative, contribute actively to quick decision making and to organize work efficiently and effectively,
• Result-oriented. Ability to multitask and prioritize,
• Reliable and organized,
• Availability to work on a regular basis from Amsterdam.
Education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• 3 years’ proven work experience in an operational management role
• Experience with project cycle management preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of/experience with safeguarding and integrity policies preferred.
• Experience in human resource management.
What we offer
We offer the possibility to work in a dynamic non-profit operating in an international environment where you interact with different cultures and nationalities. Musicians Without Borders endeavors to support staff professional development and well-being, embedding such principles through policies and internal organizational training.
Are you a freelancer? We accept your application! The service fee will be negotiated depending on profile and experience.
Interested? Please send your letter of application and CV in English by May 7, 2023, to Laura Hassler at [email protected].
Thank you for considering this opportunity. Funded.club Senior Recruiters work exclusively with Startups and are in direct communication with hiring managers and founding team members.
Your application will be fully reviewed by a dedicated recruiter who will respond based on the matching of your experience and qualifications.
Operations Coordinator and Policy Officer Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.