The Fresh Market
The Fresh Market Columbus GA Georgia
3 weeks ago
The Fresh Market & You:
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests, and we are looking for a new team member who will commit to helping us deliver on this mission...
Our added benefits for joining The Fresh Market team
• Team Member discount of 30%
• Early Earn Wage Access (You can access up to 50% (max $500) of your earned wages on-demand per pay period)
• 401K contribution and company match
• Financial Wellness Program
• Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans are available
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance for individual, spouse, partner, and family
• Discounts on pet insurance, daycare, event tickets, and many more.
About the Position:
Do you have a passion for food? Are you committed to delivering a excellent experience for guests? If so, this may be the perfect job for you. As our Assistant Store Manager, you are an ambassador of the store, demonstrating excellent hospitality for both guests and team members. In conjunction with the Store Manager, you will help strengthen team engagement, maximize team productivity, and play a role in driving business results.
What You'll Do:
• With the Store Manager, you are a store ambassador and leading example of exemplary hospitality to our guests and team members; educating team members and guests on products and services to provide meal solutions
• Create and manage team schedules with the store manager, aligning with guest shopping hours to ensure guests receive an excellent shopping experience
• Assist in analyzing sales reports, P&L reports, and other metrics to make and execute business decisions and design plans that drive business success
• Assist in forecasting and maintaining store teams by collaborating with Store Manager and Talent Acquisition in the sourcing, selecting, and hiring of new team members
• Assist the store manager in partnering with the Guest Services Manager provide team members a hospitable orientation and onboarding experience team members
• Assist with the training of the team through The Fresh Market Academy and “on-the-job” training to provide excellent guest service in a safe and secure manner
• Coach team members to optimize operations and further team development and increase retention
• Assist in managing the store, inventories and teams for effective minimization of product loss
• Ensure that your team members are adhering to The Fresh Market standards and policies
• Manage the store’s social media presence, following The Fresh Market guides and standards
• Partner with store and department managers to enhance teamwork and team engagement
• With store manager, ensure department adherence to all safety requirements and protocols including food safety per TFM policies, and per law.
This position requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, days, evenings, and holidays.
At a minimum, what you’ll need:
• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 5-7 years of retail experience and at least years in a leadership role
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
• Proven oral and written communication skills that allow for productive communication with team members, management, and guests
• Ability to read, understand and follow planograms, layouts, and schematics of the department for merchandising
• Ability to read, understand, and follow policies and procedures
• Perishable, Hospitality, and/or Grocery Retail experience
• Production Planning Software experience
• Experience in Applicant Tracking Software (iCIMS preferred)
Physical and Work Conditions
• Repetitive hand/arm movements, grasping, bending, reaching, ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds by oneself, exposure to extreme temperatures
• Ability to use tools and equipment: knives, ladders, stepstools, box cutters, pallet jacks, and other equipment (unless under the age of 18)
• Required to spend long periods of time on feet and stand or walk without a break (for up to 4 hours or as required by law)
• Required to wear an approved hat, hair net, and/or beard guard, and personal protective equipment
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
The Fresh Market is a proud, equal-opportunity employer that is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
Reasonable Accommodation: Consistent with applicable laws, The Fresh Market will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to The Fresh Market. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
The statements in this job posting describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role but are not all inclusive. The Fresh Market looks forward to talking with interested candidates to share additional details about the applicable responsibilities, duties and skills required
Columbus GA USA
Assistant Store Manager Columbus jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.