Shiseido Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 weeks ago
The incumbent will be responsible for driving Digital Performance and Ecommerce business while overseeing CRM and customer retention programme strategies with a strong strategic mindset of customer acquisition and retention through omnichannel. You will closely work with the supporting team to ensure meticulous eCommerce and CRM programme being executed and monitored with high efficiency and drive performance-based marketing.
Reports to: Senior Manager – Marketing
• Drive Brand Digital Marketing strategies to meet business objectives and drive online traffic to the brand’s website, e-retailer websites, ensure the ultimate consumer experience on customer-facing brand digital platforms and always-on digital experiences
• Lead Ecommerce program to increase overall online customer base, retention rate and contribute to the sustainable EC business growth.
• Develop, implement and optimize digital marketing campaigns across digital channels
• Oversee and... symphonize CRM Strategies for customer acquisition and retention to maximizing customer lifetime value with supporting team and agencies
• Manage Brand.com content maintenance with Agency support to align with our brand strategy, marketing calendar with strategic minds for ongoing optimization
• Adopt new digital technologies and Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, display, SEO, SEM and programmatic to maximize efficiency
• Analyze business trends and consumer insights and evaluate existing product categories and potential
• Accountable for contributing to analytics strategy and KPI reporting across customer segments
• Focus on opportunities to maximize data collection and personalization to create relevant, value-added and engaging customer experience
• Ensure consistent brand messages across digital and CRM communication channels
• Work with internal and external technical team to develop EC and CRM solutions and lead agency on excellence of deliverables.
• Work collaboratively with teammates, cross-function team and group technology leads to best leverage current platforms to drive traffic, conversion, retention, and revenue
• Degree holder in Business, eCommerce, Information System, Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
• 8+ Years of experience in Digital Performance, Digital Marketing, CRM / ECommerce from Beauty, Fashion or Luxury industry preferred
• Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
• A confident and articulate communicator, capable of inspiring strong collaboration with different parties
• Excellent analytical skill, attentive to details and strong numerical sense
• Sound knowledge of website / eCommerce platform management, prevailing procedures and techniques in eCommerce usability and growth hacking
• Able to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Creative and well-organized with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Excel
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• Less experienced candidates will be considered as Assistant Manager
What's on offer:
Be part of a growing global organization with a portfolio of around 16 brands, competitive discretionary bonus, quarterly free goods across brands, medical benefits, birthday leave, flexible working hours, wellness facilities, learning sponsorship, and more.
Please apply with your latest resume stating your notice period, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shiseido Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidentiality and be used exclusively for employment purposes only
Manager - Marketing (Digital Performance & eCommerce), NARS Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.