Simple Caracters Athens Greece
2 weeks ago
Simple Caracters was founded in 1989 with main activity the trade of ready-made garments and footwear. From the beginning, the company stood out in the fashion world of Greece, representing collections of the world’s leading fashion designers.
During our 30 years journey, Simple Caracters excelled in fashion industry by insightfully interpreting needs and trends and innovated by importing foreign house collections from countries like Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Switzerland and the USA.
The first store was in Chalandri, Attica, and to date, the company has a total of ten (10) points of sale, five (5) stores located in Attica and six (6) in Mykonos.
The main foreign fashion houses of the company are LVMH (Group Louis Vuitton) under the trademarks Loewe, Givenchy, Kenzo and Marc Jacobs, Philipp Plein International AG, Tods Group with the brands Tods and Hogan, Staff International with Maison Margiela and Dsquared, PRADA group with Car Shoe and dynamic standalone brands like... Jimmy Choo, Giuseppe Zanotti, Canada Goose, etc.
Simple Caracters is currently looking for a Store Manager for our Off-White storw in Athens.
Our Store Manager shall perform among others the following tasks:
• Manage day-to-day operational activities of the store.
• Assure compliance with policies and procedures.
• Ensure that the presentation and appearance of the store is in line with the brand's representation criteria.
• Monitor store productivity levels to achieve and exceed targeted KPIs, such as sales objectives.
• Offer excellent after-sales service.
• Work in partnership with the Marketing, VM, Commercial dept. to enhance sales and customer retention.
• Be the example for the team by acting as the first ambassador to customers.
• Proven successful experience of 2-3 years in managing a retail store.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with understanding basic business management processes.
• Ability to create and maintain a bonded and productive team.
• Customer oriented personality, acting as an ambassador of our philosophy towards the customers.
• English-Greek bilingual.
• Tech savvy (computer systems and social media).
Our company offers:
• Competitive compensation package & performance bonus
• Career development opportunities
• Generous employee discounts in all our brands
Store Manager Off-White Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.