Etraveli Group Athens Greece
3 weeks ago
Who We Are
Etraveli Group is a leading global platform for flights, an air technology company connecting millions of flights and travelers across the globe. The company is the exclusive provider of flights to booking.com in Europe and recently entered into an acquisition agreement with Booking Holdings pending competition clearance.
We want our customers to experience the world, while we take care of the technology that enables traveling. Every minute we close hundreds of deals for our partners around the globe. We are the preferred partner of some of the world’s most prominent travel companies such as Booking.com, Google Flights, Skyscanner and Kayak.
At the same time, we open endless possibilities for our employees. Our diverse team of more than 2000 passionate professionals is what makes us the best in what we do. The Group headquarters are located in Sweden while different parts of the Group’s operation are led from the countries where we have offices (Greece, Canada, India... with the Athens office being one of the largest, hosting around 500 employees working from the center of Athens for the rest of the world.
We know that the travel business is not just a business, it is an opening to the whole world. And technology is not just a job, it is an opening to the future. We are looking for people that are as open as traveling and technology combined & we are here to guide, challenge and give you an exciting part in our mission to make our world, wide open.
The Customer Services Department transforms complexity into user friendly services and seamless processes. Supports travel related queries and strives to continually improve customer experience by driving changes through automation, processes and quality improvements while communicating any change or update throughout the customer journey.The Process team within the CS Department is a highly important function for smooth business operations in our highly dynamic industry.
The Senior Process Manager is responsible to manage a growing team of Process Specialists who are here to evaluate and make changes/improvements to Customer Service E2E processes (customer facing and cross departmental). This role ensures the efficiency of business operations through a 360° outlook of workflows and stakeholders across the Organization. As a Senior Process Manager you need to work with the team towards generating sufficient documentation of existing processes, drive process improvements, forecast expected results of process changes and make further adjustments to workflows or other processes as required ensuring the objectives of the Organization are achieved.
• Effectively run, guide, coach a team of Process Specialists across different locations to meet their objectives towards the Organization
• Support the business grow through delivering sustainable processes with the least amount of complexity as possible
• Make sure the necessary control mechanisms are added in any new process roll out to ensure the right flags are raised in advance to avoid any future business critical risks
• Ensure that all Customer Facing Processes are mapped out, posted and kept updated in our internal knowledge database tool
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the e2e CS organization’s business flows and products.
• Act as the bridge in between departments and encourage the rest of the Team members to do the same.
• Lead, design, prioritize, manage and execute process improvements in a uniform way across insourced and outsourced sites through small initiatives or bigger project phases.
• Initiate a Cross Departmental alignment project to elaborate on “Who is responsible for what” across overlapping areas within the Organization
• Be involved, question and understand the importance of gravity in key initiatives of other departments. Make sure to keep all affected departments in the loop to guarantee a smooth project fulfillment across all affected areas within Customer Services organization
• Invest in developing the analytical thinking skill within the team to make data driven decisions
• Meet deadlines within the Team and cross departmental cooperation
• At least 3 years of working experience as a people’s Manager, preferably in quality assurance or any relevant field with process-improvement responsibilities
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Competent to work in a high-dynamic environment with conflicting priorities
• Very good organizational skills, with an analytical mind and a curiosity for solving complex problems, and attention to detail.
• Computer skills including intermediate/advanced Excel.
• Used to working with process management
• Structured and organized
• Experience in implementing process quality methodologies will be considered a plus (e.g. Lean Six Sigma or similar)
We are looking for people who would make the world smaller for travelers but want a bigger world of opportunities for themselves. With us you can enjoy:
• Health Benefits - Through partners, we offer a private health insurance plan. We also offer the possibility to use 2 extra medical leave days in case of need.
• Monthly ticket restaurant card - to spend in one of the thousands affiliated restaurants, cafes, stores or supermarkets across Greece.
• Hybrid working environment - having the opportunity to work both remotely and at the office enabling you flexibility!
• Office in the City – We sit on bright, large floors (over 4000㎡!) in central Athens. Just a short walk from the Ambelokipi Metro station.
• Team activities - We also like to schedule company/department/team activities and events outside the office space!
• Fun & Work - We have a relaxed work environment where you can enjoy free breakfast, beverages & fruits, playing ping pong or video games.
• If interested, please send your CV in English
Senior Process Manager (Customer Services) Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.