County Care Independent Living Ltd
County Care Independent Living Ltd Oxted United Kingdom
3 weeks ago
County Care are seeking staff in the Oxted area to become part of a valuable team who empower our clients in the community, to return to the independence they once had.
Your role will include:
• Helping clients to relearn and regain skills
• Building confidence
• Ability to make a difference in someone’s life
• Personal care to Service Users (This may involve overnight stays)
• Mileage paid in-between visits
• Employee reward schemes including the ability to win a free holiday.
• Discounts for shops, restaurants and more
• Small teams with dedicated manager to support you all the way
• No experience needed as full training will be provided.
• Company mobile phone and any other equipment supplied free of charge.
County Care offers you...
• Job satisfaction – Every Day is Different.
• Ability to grow both professionally and personally.
• Opportunity to work for a CQC rated Good Provider
County Care is a specialist provider that as part of our services, deliver... support to adults that are being re-enabled after a stay in hospital. At County Care we believe independence is key to leading a full life. Our goal is to help all our clients achieve their goals.
We will work with you to help you become an excellent care assistant - providing the tools and training needed to do a great job.
Please take a look at our County Care video to get to know us a little better
Please note that all applicants will have to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service Check to ensure that we are protecting our vulnerable clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.50-£13.00 per hour
• Additional leave
• Casual dress
• Free parking
• Referral programme
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
• Driving Licence and access to a Vehicle (required)
• United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: On the road
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.