Manpower Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
4 weeks ago
While there are many skills a good candidate may possess, we most value strong leadership and decision-making above experience with specific tactics. As such, you may be the right person for the job if you:
• Use data and sound reasoning to make decisions: In a world with an endless supply of good ideas for us to do, you can come up with (and justify) the best ones to work on, based on strategy, opportunity, etc.
• Proactively remove blockers: As a small team, autonomy and proactivity are critical to our success—especially from our management team. When you encounter a problem impeding your success, you take action to resolve it through whatever means necessary (e.g. hiring contractors, fixing a process, surfacing the issue to stakeholders, etc.).
• Are experiment driven: You know what the objectives are and can create fast, iterative ways to help us meet them. We know it often takes multiple attempts to nail messaging, email cadences, website layout, and more, so... you’ll be supported in your efforts to creatively experiment your way to success!
• Are an executor at heart: You will have a small marketing team to complement your skills, however, as a nimble company of 20(ish) people, we’ll need you to feel comfortable rolling up your sleeves and working alongside your team.
• Have an eye for (and appreciation of) great design: Great brands communicate their value not just through words but also aesthetics. While we have designers helping to bring our vision to life, you’ll play a key role in ensuring we maintain and continually elevate excellent design standards across all our communication channels—website, email, social media, etc.
• Help make others better: Whether coaching your team or interacting with other leaders at company, you take pride in helping others to accomplish great things.
• 5+ years of startup experience, with 2+ years managing a team
• Familiarity with a modern marketing tech stack (e.g. analytics tooling, CDPs, marketing automation platform, etc.)
• Prior experience vetting, hiring, and managing contractors (in addition to managing full-time employees)
• Native (or near-native) English proficiency (written and spoken)
Benefits and Perks
• Build a global SaaS product in one of the best places to work in Vietnam
• Competitive salary and many benefits, including health insurance, flexible hybrid working mode
• Work with a talented team who built large-scale systems at Google, QASymphony, Katalon, Kobiton, etc.
• Beautiful office in HCMC with many entertainment options (game console, foosball, ping pong, gym, etc.) and unlimited coffee & snacks
Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Product Marketing Manager Ho Chi Minh City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.