U.S. Bank Minneapolis MN United States
2 weeks ago
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to... discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
The Corporate Audit Services Senior Auditor is primarily responsible for completing audit engagement assignments with minimal supervision from audit team management. The Senior Auditor is expected to understand risk and risk management techniques, identify, and analyze business processes, key risks, and critical controls, and evaluate control design adequacy; perform or supervise control testing; and document work performed in conformance with internal audit policies and procedures
• Assisting the audit team management in planning audit engagements. Includes understanding risk and risk management techniques; identifying and analyzing business processes, key risks, and critical controls; interviewing auditees; and evaluating control design adequacy
• Performing or supervising staff auditors in the testing of controls based on audit program directions
• Includes using appropriate sampling and control testing techniques; identifying and assessing the relevancy of possible issues; and documenting work performed to support audit scope/conclusions, to facilitate an efficient review, and to meet internal audit policies and procedures
• Drafting audit issues under the supervision of the audit team management. Includes drafting potential exposures and significance, identifying appropriate root causes, and developing recommendations that are operationally effective and cost-effective actions to address those causes
• Assisting the audit team management in the reporting and wrap-up phases of audits. Includes assisting with drafting audit reports
• Learning from and applying coaching receive
• Performing other duties as requested by management
This role is hybrid. Team members who are in a hybrid role typically spend three days a week at a U.S. Bank location, while having flexibility on their work location for the other working days.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Typically, more than five years of applicable experience
• Relevant Financial Service Industry Knowledge Relevant Financial Service Industry knowledge (e.g., Treasury/Asset Liability Management, Investments, Regulatory Compliance, Operations, Enterprise Risk Management)
• Thorough understanding of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards and the common definition of internal controls
• CIA, CPA or other relevant professional designation or advanced degree
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
• Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
• Basic term and optional term life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Pregnancy disability and parental leave
• 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
• Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
• Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
• Adoption assistance
• Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $87,465.00 - $102,900.00 - $113,190.00
Minneapolis MN USA
Jobs in Minneapolis MN United States
Senior Auditor Minneapolis jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.