DAVITA Federal Way WA United States
3 weeks ago
3201 S 323rd St, Federal Way, Washington, 98001-5023, United States of America
Senior Assurance Auditor...
The Senior Auditor works on projects that address risk within financial and operational processes across the DaVita enterprise. They assist the engagement manager in three primary project phases of planning, fieldwork and reporting. Standard engagement project types include:
• Assurance Engagement – Testing design and effectiveness of processes / internal controls in accordance with IIA (Institute for Internal Auditors) standards to inform the Audit Committee and Management on effectiveness of processes / controls.
• Advisory Engagement – Providing support and recommendations to Management in updating processes / controls to better address risk or become more efficient in doing so.
• Other Project Engagement – Includes direct assistance to external audit firm as well as other departments. Scope of responsibilities varies per project.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Coordination and oversight of day to day engagement phases in conjunction with engagement supervisor through:
• Organizing and facilitating engagement team meetings and providing written/verbal updates to ERS leadership.
• Performing or delegating work to be performed during each phase.
• Reviewing work completed by Staff or other Seniors, providing coaching notes to correct errors or omissions in work reviewed.
• Performing or delegating research through a broad spectrum of methods including web searches, professional publications, webinars/conferences and others to identify relevant risks, regulations, processes and other information relevant to the engagement topic.
• Facilitating interviews with business partners and other oversight groups by arranging the meetings, setting the agenda and conducting the interview at the direction of engagement supervisor.
• Drafting required planning documents (vary by project type).
• Leading walkthroughs with business partners to understand processes and controls, documenting results in a flowchart/narrative.
• Completing or assigning tests and work papers accurately and completely (examples include evaluation of design of controls, confirming control was performed/evidenced as well as analysis of financial or other records), under supervision, by documenting results of work performed, referencing supporting documentation and recording any conclusions.
• Assisting the engagement supervisor(s) in validating exceptions or observations identified with business partners.
Engagement Reporting and Follow-up:
• Participating in meetings to convey engagement findings and recommendations to Management and preparation of required documents (vary by project type).
• Participating in drafting / editing final engagement report to ensure accuracy and alignment with work performed.
• Tracking management action plans, following up with business partners to assess progress on implementation. Retesting to validate actions were completed in accordance with the audit report.
Internal Team Support:
• Participates in team initiatives including committees covering topics such as event planning, special projects to develop future processes, performing quality assurance reviews of completed projects, supporting internal software and others initiatives.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and experience:
• 2 to 4 years experience in assurance, internal audit, or consulting
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field
Required specialized experience, education, training, and qualifications:
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint, experience with TeamMate+ is a plus
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with ability to probe, question, and listen attentively and to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization
• Inquisitive and self-starter with a high degree of initiative, urgency, attention to detail, and follow through
• Critical thinker with demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis, draw conclusions, solve problems, prepare and implement action plans, and lead improvement initiatives
Preferred specialized experience, education, training, and qualifications:
• Healthcare background
• Big 4 experience
• Experience with Data Analytics
• Experience in international space, including anti-corruption audits. Language skills (Portuguese, German, Spanish) are a plus
Preferred certificates, licenses, and registrations:
• Certified Internal Auditor or willingness to pursue
• Certified Public Accountant or willingness to pursue
Travel and time requirements:
• Up to 25%, may require occasional travel over the weekend
• Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to successfully perform the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Enter text here
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
• Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
• Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
• Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
$68,400.00 - $100,400.00 / year
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
Federal Way WA USA
Jobs in Federal Way WA United States
Sr. Auditor, Assurance Federal Way jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.