Jobot Tampa FL United States
3 weeks ago
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
We are leading the way in accounting and financial services as Georgia's #1 ranked, employee's choice accounting firm!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Mackenzie O'Dore
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 - $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Based in the greater Atlanta area, we are leading the way in accounting and financial services as Georgia's #1 ranked, employee's choice accounting firm! Recently published and recognized by Forbes as one of the top CPA firms in the country, our practice is built on the foundation that our employee's happiness is the foundation to client satisfaction! What that means for you, is that we expect you to enjoy a work life balance that promotes personal health, well being and family life!
Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nations best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
• Meaningful and Impactful Work!
• Competitive Base Salary!
• Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
• Complete Benefits Package!
• Flexible Work Schedules!
• Accelerated Career Growth!
• Fun Company Activities!
Openings for Hybrid/On-Site at 3 different locations in Miami, FL, Tampa, FL and Atlanta, GA
• Must have come from Public Accounting to apply!
We are seeking an Audit Manager to serve as the engagement lead and primary point of contact for audit client accounts. If you have extensive audit experience in the field of public accounting, enjoy working with great clients in a team environment and are looking for a firm that is much more than just a place to work, then we want to learn more about you! General responsibilities include
• Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries with the ability to manage a budget
• Develop strong client relationships through excellent customer service, quality work products, and the highest professional integrity
• Exercise independent thinking skills by making decisions to include assessment of engagement risks, determine which procedures yield desired level of assurance, and evaluate evidence
• Review audit reports, relevant disclosures, and workpapers
• Compile financial information through the use of audit software
• Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals
• Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include assessment of engagement risks, determining which procedures to perform to arrive at a desired level of assurance, and evaluating evidence
• Evaluation of the clients’ internal control, conducts the engagement plan, preparation, and execution
• Supervise, train, and manage audit team while mentoring staff to facilitate career development and internal growth
• At least 6 years of audit experience required, with public accounting experience strongly preferred
• B.A. in Accounting or similar field required, Masters preferred
• CPA certification required
• Strong technical accounting skills with considerable knowledge of US GAAP and GAAS, SEC reporting, ERISA and related concepts and rules
• Experience conducting financial statement attestation engagements
• A proven record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships
• Proficiency in MS Office 365 including Word and Excel, with ProSystems Engagement knowledge strongly preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page
Tampa FL USA
Jobs in Tampa FL United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.