LifeStance Health Northbridge MA United States
4 weeks ago
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank... you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
LifeStance Health is immediately hiring part-time and full-time licensed Psychologists (PhD/PsyD/EdD) with excellent communication skills and clinical acumen to join our Integrated Care and outpatient team! This opportunity can be a split position between providing integrated behavioral health care within a family medicine primary care office and outpatient psychotherapy. The position is ideal for clinicians who have experience working with people across the lifespan utilizing empirically supported treatment, working in a primary care environment and who enjoy working in a fast-paced setting.
Position highlights are as follows:
· Integrated Care Clinicians are imbedded within a family medicine office and are integral to primary care teams
· Work with primarily adults (some children/geriatric patients) on issues ranging from acute to chronic health conditions and other mental health concerns using evidence-based therapies like CBT, motivational interviewing, and brief targeted treatment
· Conduct screens for depression, anxiety, and other conditions and frequently consult with medical professionals
· Clinicians who do best in this setting enjoy a quick pace, think well on their feet, and value interdisciplinary work
· Opportunities for program development, education of medical staff, and supervision of psychology trainees are available
Why Join Us?
• Flexible scheduling & strong work-life balance with in person and telehealth
• Above average W2 compensation package
• start before obtaining license
• excellent support staff
• Ability to supervise interns and postdoctoral fellows for additional pay
• Full benefits package including medical, vision, disability and 401(k) match
• 100% employer paid malpractice coverage
• Annual Employee Stock Award
• Sign On Bonus
• Annual Income Estimate: $125,000-$145,520
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system, peer consultation groups, APA-approved continuing education. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees
Northbridge MA USA
Jobs in Northbridge MA United States
Clinical Health Psychologist Northbridge jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.