Hitachi Energy Dublin Ireland
2 weeks ago
Hitachi Energy have placed sustainability at the heart of our purpose and made a promise to advance a sustainable energy future for all. Sustainability 2030 is our new strategic plan for sustainability, summarizing our key commitments to act and drive business in a sustainable way. Through Sustainability 2030, we are advancing four key areas: Planet. People. Peace. Partnerships.
To support the growth of Power Grids Grid Integration (PGGI) Business based in Ireland, we have an exciting opportunity as a Project Manager, you’ll be reporting to the Operational Unit Manager and responsible for projects to ensure the works comply with Hitachi Energy and customer’s standards, procedures, and policies.
Part of your role will be to maintain a safe working environment for all site employees & mitigate the risks and manage Health Safety and Environmental risks associated with the business unit and ensure ethical behaviour in line with code of conduct and be part of the environment that... allows all employees to develop and succeed.
• You'll be responsible for the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones, and provide performance feedback regarding progress on projects.
• Defines, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
• Ensures that the project follows execution best practices and Hitachi Energy Ireland policies. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization.
• Monitors and controls project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identifies, qualifies, quantifies and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
• Captures, analyses and shares lessons learned throughout the project. Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed. Drive’s the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
• Ensures that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with Hitachi Energy Ireland policies and contractual agreements.
• Coordinates with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Support Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
• Act as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues.
• Ensures the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
• Proven Project Management experience ideally in electrical or a similar environment to Hitachi Energy.
• Excellent communication ensuring delivery of the project is on track and risks are communicated.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to work within a team as well as being self motivated to work on your own.
• Good attitude to work enable to be self motivated to deliver the project.
Basic Info Location Dublin, Ohio, Ireland Job type Full time Experience Experienced Job function Project | Program Management Contract Regular Publication date 2023-05-05 Reference number JOB_POSTING-3-30476
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.