Nelson Elder Care Law
Nelson Elder Care Law Woodstock GA Georgia
3 weeks ago
Great Working Hours with a Caring Firm!
How would you like to join a team that allows you to serve others? At Nelson Elder Care Law, we are committed to serving by humbly confident, client-committed, flocking together, owning It, and getting stuff done right! Great work hours in a caring culture...
$60,000 yearly plus incentives
Primary Responsibilities :
• Assist the Chief Operating Officer to develop and lead communication protocols
• Consistently improve team utilization, production staff leadership, and task delegation.
1. Assist with developing and implementing production policies by setting up procedures and operating standards to guide the operations of the firm.
2. Partner with the leadership team as the point person for driving production goals and objectives.
3. Manage production services ensuring operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems designed, and administrative functions are properly assigned and maintained.
4. Coordinate with Chief Information Technology Officer to use technology as a strategic advantage including the implementation of technology policies and operational efficiencies
5. Partner with the People and Culture Department to ensure proper production staffing to achieve the best client experience and a positive team culture within the firm.
6. Supervise and lead the Production team by understanding the function of each role, which consists of the General Estate Planning, Medicaid, Probate, Guardianship / Conservatorship, and Funding departments.
7. Conduct one on one meetings with production staff to set performance standards, and coach and develop employee performance.
8. Utilize scorecards to manage staff performance with assigned metrics. Hold the team accountable to meet the assigned metrics.
9. Review, analyze, and implementation of special projects keeping the leadership team properly informed.
10. Prepare and utilize reporting in CRM to ensure successful task performance and prepare operational reports to coach staff on production efficiency.
11. Manage client inquiries and escalations.
12. Maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment by leading and executing the core values of the firm
Required Skills / Abilities :
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of work
• Problem-solving and issue de-escalation
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Organizational and planning expertise
• Initiative and sense of urgency
• Integrity and adaptability
Education and Experience :
• Associate or Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of leadership experience in a professional office setting preferred.
• 3+ years of business operations experience including creating and improving work process flows, policies, and procedures.
• 3+ years of customer experience including managing client escalations.
• Experience monitoring, tracking, reporting, and coaching employee metrics and performance is strongly preferred.
Nelson Elder Care Law is an award-winning law firm that helps people of all ages plan ahead for the curveballs life throws at them.
Our Location :
We have locations in Woodstock and Marietta GA.
• Great schedule (8 : 30-4 : 30)
• Disability Insurance
• Paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and Estate Planning
• And more!
Last updated : 2023-05-05
Woodstock GA USA
Administrative manager Woodstock jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.