BetterCloud Mexico City CDMX Mexico
3 weeks ago
BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero-touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Twitch, Oscar Health, and Cloud Factory now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years of experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event, and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations.
This role is based out of our new and exciting Mexico City Office. Mexico City is our first office outside of the US, and you’ll be one of... the first employees there, helping us build the office from scratch and shape an amazing culture. We’re headquartered in New York City, with a large presence in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S. BetterCloud is backed, among others, by some of the best technology investors Vista Equity Partners, Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital, and Accel.
As a BetterCloud Site Reliability Engineer, you will be working to place our SaaSOps platform at the heart of every modern enterprise. You will work on automating our release pipelines, driving improvements in our release process, and building tools to improve visibility and efficiency in release delivery.
• Strong understanding of CI/CD pipeline design and operation
• Experience implementing SLIs, SLOs, and leveraging an error budget
• Experience in container orchestration systems (e.g. Kubernetes)
• Proficient in a major programming language (e.g. Python, Java)
• Experience with Configuration Management tools like Terraform and Helm
• Experience in Linux system administration
• Experience using infrastructure as code to automate deployments in a Cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure).
• English is the business language of BetterCloud. Candidates are required to have a Toefl proficiency or equivalent.
• Ability to travel to our offices in the United States
• Willingness to work out of our Mexico City Office at least 3 days per week
What You’ll Do
• You will be our first SRE in Mexico City, and we’ll look to you for guidance along the way
• Provide insight into the customer experience by utilizing Service Level Indicators (SLIs) and Service Level Objectives (SLOs)
• Ensure reliability and efficiency of all infrastructure related to testing, packaging, and deployments
• Work with our Security Team to implement various controls and resolve vulnerabilities
• Perform research and POC’s for new software to improve performance, stability, and scalability
• Automate build processes for Java based microservice development projects
• Manage our CI/CD Systems
• Manage and Improving our Log Analysis systems to ensure optimal search and reporting times
• Troubleshoot and Support our Production and Non-Production Engineering environments and teams
By the end of week 1, you will ….
• Get an overview of BetterCloud’s business and engineering processes
• Meet with your team, your new hire buddy, and generally get to know the people of BetterCloud
• Start your deep dive into the BetterCloud platform with guided training
By the end of 30 days, you will….
• Have an understanding of core observability, deployment, container management, and data systems
• Start owning tickets, with feedback and guidance from the team
• Work with a Mexico based engineering team to begin identifying opportunities to improve the reliability and operability of the BetterCloud product
What We Offer
• Hybrid work model with up to 2 days per week working from home*
• Generous PTO policy plus paid mental health days
• Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores, Seguro de Asistencia Médica, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and dedicated mental health resources**
• Financial wellness support and one-time WFH stipend
• Plus more… Think events, killer swag, and a strong BetterCloud Community!
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
• Remote - This role is not eligible for remote employees. Employees must be based in the Mexico City area.
• * These benefits will be available shortly after the company has 10+ employees in Mexico City due to insurance limitations and rates. Until that point, employees will be provided with a monthly allowance on top of their salary for these purposes.
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Site Reliability Engineer Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.