Unisys Strasbourg France
4 weeks ago
Are you an IT Security Specialist? Is your dream job to work with a prestigious European Agency in Strasbourg, France? Then I have an excellent opportunity for you!
If you have the following experience:
• Minimum 6 years of experience in IT Security.
• Knowledge of security best practice guidelines (ISO 27001, NIST, SANS Top 20 OWASP, etc.);
• Good practice in the secure configuration of servers, network devices and applications;
• Knowledge of networking protocols, application communications and network analysis tools
• Experience with securing Unix and Windows operating systems, securing middleware and applications;
• Experience with network penetration testing
• Web application penetration testing
• Vulnerability assessments
• Forensic image collection and analysis;
• Managing/deploying the following security technologies: Firewalls; IDS/IPS - Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, SIEM–Security information and event management; IAM–Identity and access management; APT–Advanced... Persistent threat detection; DLP–Data loss prevention; VA–Vulnerability Analysis and mitigation; PKI–Public critical infrastructure; Virtual environments; Endpoint security; Mobile Security; Communications and data encryption; Remote access methods Backup and disaster recovery methodologies Patch management technologies and processes; Wireless protocols and services
• Open Web Application Security Protocol (OWASP) and secure software development standards;
• Performing security code reviews
• Security monitoring, threat detection and incident response;
• Proactively and iteratively searching through networks and applications to detect and isolate advanced threats that evade existing security solutions (Cyber threat hunting);
• Security operations engineering (e.g. implementation of defensive measures, threat intelligence production);
• Linux administration, TCP/IP, Network Security;
• Security configuration reviews of IT Infrastructure and security devices, OS, databases, etc.; Expected to possess one or more of the following qualifications:
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional with Information Systems Security Architecture Professional concentration (CISSP-ISSAP);
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM);
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
• OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, CEH, CCNA, CCNP.r
Then you are the person I am looking for!
Apply now or contact us directly at emails: [email protected], or [email protected].
The profile owner shall possess a Personnel Security Clearance for accessing EU Classified Information, at least for level EU Secret/EU Confidential. In case the person does not possess such clearance, then a criminal record of the chosen candidate should be provided together with written proof that this security clearance process was initiated and a copy of their national ID document, prior to starting the work
Information Technology Security Specialist Strasbourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.