Cititec Talent Cape Town South Africa
4 weeks ago
Job Title: Senior IT Support Technician
Location: Cape Town
Cititec has partnered with a leading fintech company that offers tailored financing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses. This company aims to bridge the gap between traditional banking and the needs of SMEs by providing flexible, transparent, and affordable financing options.
They are currently seeking a Senior IT Support Technician to join their team. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for installing and maintaining company hardware, software, networks, and infrastructure to ensure business sustainability and a good end-user experience.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes, systems, knowledge base, and third-party relationships.
• Ensure best practices are followed and that all software is safe and appropriately licensed.
• Ensure security and privacy of computers and network systems.
• Monitor networks and hardware for... unauthorized use.
• Provide regular feedback to clients regarding service request status.
• Document common problems on documentation solution.
• Manage Domain Controller (Active Directory, certificate management, DNS, Azure AD Connect).
• Monitor and secure networks.
• Manage Firewall IPsec tunnel and links.
• Manage IT infrastructure projects.
• Provide technical support across the company, including remotely using Team Viewer, telephone, or Microsoft Teams.
• Manage incidents raised by end users and ensure all requests are logged, monitored, and tracked using the incident management system.
• Resolve hardware, software (including in-house), and network problems by working with end users, other technical personnel, and external service providers.
• Install, maintain, optimize, and configure software, including Windows operating systems and settings.
• 3-year qualification or certificate in Information Technology or other relevant qualifications from an industry-recognized institute (A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE, or similar highly valued).
• Strong desktop support skills.
• Strong network support skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software and Office applications.
• Excellent general IT industry knowledge.
• Good problem resolution and creative thinking abilities.
• Monitor established SLA's and OLA's are met, with internal clients and third-party providers.
• Liaise with external service providers to resolve incidents and complete service requests.
• Log incidents with external service providers in accordance with SLA's.
• Effectively manage relationships with third-party providers.
• Effectively manage and prioritize high severity incidents.
• Active Directory, Azure AD, Server Management, and network security knowledge advantageous.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Information gathering and documenting.
• Creating and innovating.
• Stay up to date with new developments in the IT/support space.
• Quality and detail-oriented.
• Planning and organizing.
• Adapting and responding to change.
• Team collaboration.
• Comfortable working in a small team environment as well as independently.
• Deadline-driven (sense of urgency).
• Resourceful and the ability to take initiative.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are looking for a challenging role, please send your application
Cape Town South Africa
Jobs in Cape Town South Africa
Senior IT Support Technician Cape Town jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.