Metal Technologies Inc.
Metal Technologies Inc. Villa de Reyes San Luis Potosi Mexico
4 weeks ago
The position of Internal Audit Manager is located at MTI's foundry in San Luis Potosi, MX. The position will be responsible for defining, designing, implementing, and monitoring of the Internal Control System (ICS), This includes identifying risks, ensuring appropriate controls are in place, finding gaps in controls, and ensuring the ICS is being maintained and complied with.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry out Risk analysis throughout the organization.
• Design, implementation, and monitoring of internal controls.
• Ensure compliance with the policies and procedures of the organization, as well as changes and updates with emphasis to purchasing contracts.
• Ensure compliance with local, state, national, and international laws.
• Analyze data obtained for evidence of extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance
• Follow-up to violations of code of conduct.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit results and document process.
• Conduct follow up audits to... monitor management's interventions.
• Investigation and reporting of expenses, waste, and excessive operating costs.
• Auditing of payroll, benefits, and overtime.
• Supervision and control of commercial contracts for products, operating contracts, intercompany operations, physical inventory and analysis of variation versus books and records, receivables, payables, and fixed assets.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
• Minimum of five years' experience as an Internal Control Manager.
• Bi-lingual – Spanish and English (Intermediate to Advanced skill level)
• Experience in the area of auditing.
• Knowledge of Mexican GAAP
• Experience with manufacturing entities.
• Knowledge of cost accounting and standard cost setting is preferred.
• Expertise in using Microsoft Excel and Word to allow for efficient and accurate reporting.
• Analytical skills necessary to review accounting, financial, and operational data.
• Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, work ethic, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• The Accounting Manager will reside in the office, however, will be in the plant frequently. Must be able to adhere to conditions of the plant.
• Must have a passport and be readily available to travel to the United States
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
• Must be able to move about inside the office and in the plant
• Ability to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery such as calculator, copy machine and printer.
• Must be able to frequently communicate with employees and other individuals in person and telephone
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Degree in Accounting or Industrial Engineer
• Master's Degree in Finance preferred.
• 5 or more years' experience on the same role
Villa de Reyes San Luis Potosi Mexico
Jobs in Villa de Reyes San Luis Potosi Mexico
Internal Audit Manager Villa de Reyes jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.