Atos Mexico City CDMX Mexico
2 weeks ago
The future is our choice
At Atos, as the global leader in secure and decarbonized digital, our purpose is to help design the future of the information space.
Together we bring the diversity of our people’s skills and backgrounds to make the right choices with our clients, for our company and for our own futures.
We are currently looking for an Audit Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for independent evaluation of management systems and internal controls to provide reasonable assurance that they are working effectively and in compliance with laws and regulations as applicable.
May relate to, for example, compliance to AICPA standards (SSAE 16 / 18), IT control framework and any contractual requirements, maturement assessment.
Responsible for independent evaluation to assure reasonable compliance to industry specific requirements by systematically evaluating the policies, controls, and standards.
May relate to, for example, SOX compliance, PCI DSS compliance, HIPAA... compliance etc.
Responsible to design, plan and implement organization's IT audit program (internal / external / client) with significant complexity adopting a risk based approached.
Monitors the entire audit process and ensures it is carried out with high accuracy.
• Applies the organization’s audit methodology and carries out the audit procedures to meet the specific audit engagement objectives
• Creates audit engagement plans based on the risk and its impact on the organization
• Presents findings and proposes recommendations that deal with root cause of issues and impact to the organization
• Has expert knowledge in his / her field of specialization and works independently.
• Accountable for creating an enabling environment and takes decisions impacting the entire audit programme. Accountable for successful execution of internal, external & client audit.
• Ensures the quality of planning and timely delivery of audit engagements
• Maintains industry specific knowledge appropriate to the organization & Basic technical knowledge on IT infrastructure
• Encourages others to propose innovative ideas and provides positive feedback to ensure new ideas are progressed
• Implements & manages change programs across the audit function and team
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Demonstrates efficiency and persistence, managing own time and ensuring engagement deadlines and objectives are met
• Demonstrates working knowledge of the quality control frameworks relevant to the audit engagements
• Ability to effectively communicate complex issues to management, both orally and in writing, in an accurate well-organized, logical manner
• Identifies the risks associated with change and adapts audit activity to manage the risks
• Contributes to insight and proposals for change and improvement
• Identifies and escalates the strategic implications to the organization from audit engagement findings
• Maintains constructive relationships with internal & external stakeholders
• Assesses self-development and career needs and takes advantage of new challenges as opportunities for personal and professional growth
• Ability to promote value of internal audits
• Maintains a current understanding of the latest global developments, regulatory and legal requirements and assesses the relevance to the audit engagements & keeps up to date with new and future technologies
• Champions change, provides a vision for how change is implemented in the organization, continuous improvement and innovation and encourages and supports others to do the same
• Has strong Governance & ethics sensitivity
Required Skills and Experience
Add your bullet points
• 100% Payroll Scheme
• Benefits above the Law
If you want to find out more or have questions, contact our recruiter Fatima Rosas https : / / www.linkedin.com / in / fatimarosas /
Here at Atos, diversity and inclusion are embedded in our DNA. Read more about our commitment to a fair work environment for all.
Atos is a recognized leader in its industry across Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria. Find out more on our CSR commitment.
Choose your future. Choose Atos
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Audit Manager Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.