Headhunters Gqeberha South Africa
3 weeks ago
Our client in the FMCG Industry based in Port Elizabeth is currently looking to employ a Management Accountant.
An awesome career opportunity awaits!
• BCom Accounting completed or relevant qualification.
• CIMA or BCom Accounting Honors advantages.
• 2-3 years' experience in a Financial Controller position.
• A thorough knowledge of auditing and control principles with a thorough understanding of completeness, accuracy, validity, and timeliness of transactions.
• Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities.
• Sound knowledge of MS office and SAP with specific importance to manufacturing.
• Ability to act professionally and in confidence at all times.
• Ability to work independently and under pressure.
• FMCG Experience.
• Manage budgeting and forecasting process.
• Management Reporting for site and to HO.
• Excise control and administration.
• Production order variance analysis and implement corrective action.
• Effective control of the cost... management function through monitoring and controlling the cost drivers.
• Effective manage weekly and monthly variances via the material ledger application.
• Capex management and asset control.
• Apply internal control principles in all aspects of the task at hand.
• Monthly audits of internal control checklists.
• Ad-hoc financial accounting duties, related to area of responsibility.
• Managing effective admin housekeeping.
• Active participation in all workplace improvement activities.
• Assist in monthly stock take verification.
• Monitoring and assist in updating BOMs of products produced on site.
Please note should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying please consider your application unsuccessful.
• Financial Accounting
• Financial Control
Gqeberha South Africa
Management Accountant Gqeberha jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.