WhereToTalk Milton Canada
3 weeks ago
Online Adult Counsellor Required: Remote/Home-Based Online Adult Counsellor Required: Remote/Home-Based
• Non-Accredited, MBACP registered (or equivalent level) Counsellor: salary of £25,000 – £27,000 FTE p/a pro-rata (dependant on experience).
• MBACP Accredited (or equivalent level) Counsellor: salary of £26,500 – £29,000 FTE p/a pro-rata (dependant on experience)
• Permanent employment contracts of 26, 28, 32 or 35 hours p/w.
• Afternoon and evening shifts (4 and/or 6-hour shifts, or split shifts)
• A Kooth laptop for you to comfortably work from home.
• Paid Clinical Supervision (monthly) and clinical support
• A full training programme to get you started.
• Yearly professional training programmes structured around you.
• Pension contributions.
• Eligible for the annual award of Long Term Incentive Plan (shares)
• Wellness days
• Life Assurance (4x Salary)
• Group Income Protection – long-term sick insurance policy
We offer contracts of 26, 28, 30... 32 and 35 (full time) hours a week, which are available where you are willing to work further evenings up to 10pm and weekends. The service runs from 12pm to 10pm (Mon – Fri) and 6pm – 10pm (Sat – Sun), therefore all rota options will sit within our opening times. We offer a choice of 4 hour and 6 hour shifts, or split shifts.
• A relevant professional qualification in Counselling at level 4 (minimum) recognised by BACP, UKCP, NCS or equivalent.
• Be registered with the BACP (MBACP reg.) or equivalent level registration with a recognised UK Counselling and Psychotherapy awarding body (NCS, UKCP, COSCA)
• Accreditation-eligibility in counselling or psychotherapy at diploma level (level 4 minimum) or above.
• A minimum of 450 supervised clinical practice hours and 3 years post-qualifying experience working as a qualified and clinically supervised Counsellor/Psychotherapist.
• A minimum of 3 years post-qualifying experience in providing counselling and/or mental health support to adults 18+ in face-to-face or digital settings.
• Experience in conducting risk and needs assessment, referral, and providing effective short-term and long-term counselling/psychotherapy.
• Experience in risk management interventions.
• Experience in adult safeguarding and child protection, and clear knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection policies and legislation.
• Experience in providing effective engagement and immediate support to help adult service users through challenging experiences and develop skills to make positive changes in their lives.
• The ability to work remotely with a good broadband connection installed in your home/place of work, a comfortable and safe home working setup, alongside the competent and confident use of technology.
• Exceptional time management skills and the ability to manage your own clinical caseload and all administrative tasks involved, in addition to having the ability to communicate effectively with teams via online communication platforms
• You are available for a minimum of 26 hours per week comprising 4 or 6-hour shifts (or split shifts) per day – which are spread across afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
• Sensitivity and understanding of the social, environmental, and economic factors that impact people's mental health
• Be resilient, empathetic, and mentally equipped to help people that may present in distress
• A 'can-do' attitude and ambition to work hard as part of a team to build something really special in line with our mission statement
• A clear understanding of issues pertaining to equality, diversity, and inclusion and how an awareness of these inform your practice
• A willingness to learn and understand mental health issues and theories around psychological change
• A belief that outcomes matter and have to be measured
• Experience and ability to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams
• **This position is subject to a successful enhanced DBS check as part of recruitment procedures
Online Adult Counsellor Required: Remote/Home-Based Milton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.