GOGLOBAL South Sudan South Sudan
4 weeks ago
This role will manage the end-to-end project of the Company’s Payroll In-housing initiative which includes strategy, planning, deliverables, implementation and follow-ups.
You must have demonstrated experience both in building, leading, developing and completing such a project in an international, fast-paced and multi-faceted work environment. Experience in an EOR or service industry is highly advantageous.
This role will report to one of our Partners and Head of Global Payroll.
• Establish clear project objectives and respond with urgency to achieve goals within the given timelines.
• Engage and consult with relevant internal team members to gather information key to the project.
• Responsible for user testing, configuration of the system, deployment follow up as well as continuous trainings.
• Ensure business process optimisation throughout the Project life cycle.
• Establish policies, prepare project and process documentation.
• Ensure processes... are compliant; highlight any potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues.
• Conduct business analysis and provide regular metrics and reports on progress of the project to our Director of Global Payroll and the Partners.
• Plan for resources needed and participate in recruiting the right talent to meet the objectives of the project.
• Participate in any other relevant project(s) as assigned by the Company
Jobs in South Sudan South Sudan
Associate Director, Global Payroll Inhousing & Implementation South Sudan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.