BANYAN GLOBAL Malawi Malawi
3 weeks ago
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting a Learning and Capacity Building Officer for the anticipated Learning to Perform (L2P) award for the USAID Mission in Malawi. The Learning and Capacity Building Officer will support L2P’s activities related to Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) and capacity building. The position is full-time, based in Lilongwe, and contingent on funding. Citizens of Malawi are encouraged to apply.
• Develop and implement MEL capacity building approaches and plans for relevant L2P stakeholders;
• Prepare materials and manage logistical arrangements for... learning events and capacity building initiatives for USAID and implementing partners in Lilongwe and other locations throughout the country;
• Contribute to L2Ps annual work planning process and maintain a corresponding calendar of MEL-related learning activities and capacity building initiatives;
• Draft reports and/or report inputs related to learning activities and capacity building initiatives and maintain corresponding program files;
• Ensure current and accurate collection, management and reporting of performance monitoring data related to learning activities and capacity building initiatives;
• Develop scopes of work and identify local partners and/or consultants to support design and delivery of learning events and capacity building initiatives as needed; and
• Other related duties as assigned
Learning and Capacity Building Officer Malawi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.