Exim Bank Dodoma Tanzania
3 weeks ago
Reporting To: Retail Sales Manager
Responsible For: Business Development/ Relationship Portfolio Management
Department: Retail Banking
HOURS OF WORK:
8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours as required by workload.
1. Purpose Of Job:
• Achieving acquisition budgets for scheme onboarding across the branch network.
• Signing up and relationship management of Scheme companies to facilitate branches to sell. This includes ensuring quality of sourcing to achieve required goals.
• A key contact for scheme companies between business, Retail Credit, Billing and Collections with regards to performance of the scheme.
• Maintaining portfolio qualitywithin the agreed metrics and ensuring that the revenue budgets are achieved.
• Manage and sustain a portfolio of high-quality government schemes, building long-term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for employees.
• This is achieved through consistent and quality of operational service.
• The... job holder will be in charge with overall accountability for business growth and relationship management of all the companies in their portfolio.
2. Key Responsibilities:
• Own the end-to-end process of product origination to fulfilment in their portfolio of companies, consistently reviewing process and procedures and working with other stakeholders to implement any required process change.
• To work with scheme loan administration team to ensure timely invoicing and repayment of loans for all government schemes. Will take responsibility of any non-repayment of loans with a target in provision/arrears for loans in their portfolio companies.
• Pick and follow up any non-repayment issues in their portfolio of companies ensuring timely remediation.
• Act as the contact and liaison point for the companies in their portfolio and arrange for sales and marketing activities in their portfolio of companies.
• Draw up strategies and manage the performance delivery for Sales Officers and its various classifications that could be doing telesales/direct sales/road shows etc).
• Act as a point of escalation and resolution of issues from the sales teams in relation to their portfolio of companies.
o Maintaining current understanding of customer needs, emerging trends, sales and servicing best practice etc. Sharing it with colleagues and applying it to day to
• day operations.
o Supporting, and where appropriate leading, effective customer meetings, understanding and owning the customer goals, promoting the full range of Exim retail products and continuously developing the long-term loyalty to the brand.
• To drive, motivate & inspire Relationship Managers and Sales Officers at branch level in order to achieve their planned sales activities and targets.
3. Risk Management & Operational Control
• Maintain a high standard of operational control including adherence to Risk Management and Compliance guidelines.
• Report all risk events/incidents/issues using the defined process for your business area and help understand why these happened and how to prevent them
• in the future.
• Proactively look for ways to improve the control environment by considering what could go wrong in the process you operate and how errors could be
• Keeping updated with Exim’s guidelines for its internal policies and procedures to mitigate financial loss and fraud within the bank.
• All mandatory training to be completed within required timelines.
• Gathering inform ation that is needed to prepare and assess credit applications in order to manage customer expectations.
• Identifying areas of improvement wi th internal processes in place.
Report to Management the status of Business leads, customer complaints, pending issues in respect of the clients.
4. Technical Skills / Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in business/economics/accounting or related studies.
• MBA will be an added advantage.
• Understanding the life cycle for government lending
• Basic numeracy for maintaining sales records.
• Tact and diplomacy
• High Level of technical competence in competitor awareness, customer segmentation requirements, training presentation,, and selling
5. Risk Management & Operational Control
• Excellent management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swahili
• Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
• Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
• Excellent experience in Scheme Loan Management specifically management of Government loan portfolio for not less than 5years, more experience will be an added advantage.
• Posses in-depth understanding and knowledge of Retail Banking Products
• Proven sales experience in a client relationship role within Retail banking
• Ability to work to deadlines with proven time management skills.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Schemes Relationship Manager Dodoma jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.